• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This satire. This is a persiflage. This is not serious.
Tbh the fact that FuneralCry is banned shows me once more that this forum is so much more reasonable than how it is depicted by the media.

I am kind of scared this thread is ammunition for enemies of this forum. Maybe I should delete it?
Initially I also asked for a motto in addition to the cult name maybe that's a bad idea.
There was such a post which was pretty funny and gave me the idea for this thread.

Names that are sadly already used:
Ku Klux Klan
Yakuza
Cherry Blossom Society
Illuminati
Triad
Freemasonary

The cheapest joke which could be made: we simply use the abbreviation SS. And that's it. However, in Germany such jokes might be illegal someone else has to drop it we are too senstive for that. Calling politicians warmongerer can be punished in this country. Lmao. I don't think the politician who was called warmongerer is a warmongerer. But damn getting a fine for that. This is bullshit.

I will go first with.
Sa Su Sect - an allusion to the Ku Klux Klan but instead we wear black bed sheets on our heads

SaSuZa- allusion to Yakuza

The Sanctuary Society - only an inner circle of this forum only the elite can join it

Instead of Fight Club - Bus club

Reactions: kinderbueno, avoid and jar-baby
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like the Bus Club. Feels just innocuous enough to go under everyone's radars. Bus Catchers is also a pretty catchy name.

I'm joking around too.

Reactions: jar-baby and lemonbunny
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Sa Su Sect is my favourite, especially the black hoods.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
The Nitrite Knights

• Yay!
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen, avoid, KillingPain267 and 1 other person
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Although I don't immediately think of a community when I read the next few names, I like them nonetheless.

The Line, or Line B
Referring to both a bus line and the line between life and death one will cross sooner or later. And if Line A were to be the first or default line, then Line B is the alternative to the default. Most choose life over death, few choose the alternative.

(The) Hollow Circle
Referring to the Circle of Life, except hollowed out. Circle also means a group of people with a common thing.

Last Lifeline(rs)
Refers to multiple things. [1] A lifeline is an escape from a difficult situation, ironically being life itself. [2] It's supposed to be your last lifeline so try other things before. [3] Heart rate monitor screens show your heart beat as a line. The line goes from left to right, overwriting itself until the moment the last heart beat [= line of life / lifeline] is shown. [4] Similar to some other cult names, it's ironic.

The Nitrite Knights
The Knightrites (?) 🙃

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
You guys are funny 😅🤣😂
A serious one:

The Pro-Choice Human Rights cult

Because in this crazy world, standing for humans rights is a cult.

Reactions: kinderbueno
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
So we're not a sect?
So why did I kill animals in a bloody ritual?
I thought this was part of the initiation, after which I would finally be able to contact the mysterious "N" and join his circle.

Well... there was a little misunderstanding.

• Yay!
Reactions: noname223
K

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
This satire. This is a persiflage. This is not serious.
Tbh the fact that FuneralCry is banned shows me once more that this forum is so much more reasonable than how it is depicted by the media.

I am kind of scared this thread is ammunition for enemies of this forum. Maybe I should delete it?
Initially I also asked for a motto in addition to the cult name maybe that's a bad idea.
There was such a post which was pretty funny and gave me the idea for this thread.

Names that are sadly already used:
Ku Klux Klan
Yakuza
Cherry Blossom Society
Illuminati
Triad
Freemasonary

The cheapest joke which could be made: we simply use the abbreviation SS. And that's it. However, in Germany such jokes might be illegal someone else has to drop it we are too senstive for that. Calling politicians warmongerer can be punished in this country. Lmao. I don't think the politician who was called warmongerer is a warmongerer. But damn getting a fine for that. This is bullshit.

I will go first with.
Sa Su Sect - an allusion to the Ku Klux Klan but instead we wear black bed sheets on our heads

SaSuZa- allusion to Yakuza

The Sanctuary Society - only an inner circle of this forum only the elite can join it

Instead of Fight Club - Bus club
The sanctioners
The Bus stop (reference to ctb)