• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
It's a hard question. We know nothing about afterlife, after all. The best we can honestly do in the end is just to hope there's nothing after death (...or some kind of afterlife? Depends on your preference).

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Just ctb again. Not much else you can do. /s

You can play what if all you want. Nobody knows where 'you go' after you die. I don't think there's anything, you just cease to exist, like trying to think about what life was like before you were born. Just nothingness. I wouldn't worry about it. Worrying is for people that are still alive.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
There is a possibility that we will come back here.
Of course, no one knows.
I think this scenario is not very good for many people.

The good news and the bad news is that we will all die and find out what awaits us.
Of course, we can have our memory wiped, so we will not be aware that we existed before.
Or there will be nothingness and we will also be absolutely unaware of anything.

We can create various hypothetical scenarios, but it probably doesn't change anything.
What will be, it will be ;).

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
personally i believe in nothingness after death, i don't think there's reincarnation. but even if there were, at least you would be completely different person with completely different consciousness, wouldn't remember this life and all the suffering

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I think of it in this way.
We all have a brain as human. That is making us who we are. So when we are born, the first two years. I don't think there is much difference.
Then we choose different paths, and become a bit different because of your genetics, and what you have.
But I don't think, you can put it that way
šŸ˜Š

The brain is just a complex organ.

Reactions: Rocinante
drugfiend

drugfiend

drinking plastic jug vodka
Mar 19, 2024
I like the movie Wristcutters: A Love Story for this reason. instead of going to heaven or hell or a void of nothingness or whatever you believe in, you go to a place filled with other people who have all died by suicide. sometimes when I log into SaSu, that's kind of the feeling I get actually.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I like the movie Wristcutters: A Love Story for this reason. instead of going to heaven or hell or a void of nothingness or whatever you believe in, you go to a place filled with other people who have all died by suicide. sometimes when I log into SaSu, that's kind of the feeling I get actually.
watching rn, thanks for mentioning, it sounds like an interesting movie

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Don't know. But if I got another chance at life I'd at least try to do my part to make it less insufferable and learn from my mistakes

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(į“—_ į“—怂)
Nov 25, 2023
I think of it in this way.
We all have a brain as human. That is making us who we are. So when we are born, the first two years. I don't think there is much difference.
Then we choose different paths, and become a bit different because of your genetics, and what you have.
But I don't think, you can put it that way
šŸ˜Š

The brain is just a complex organ.
Organisms without brain exist. Invertebrates, plants, bacteria, viruses

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Even if we are, chances are we won't realise it. How much do your past lives trouble you? Do you remember them at all? So- what you consider to be 'you' may well never exist again. There's more evidence to suggest that- considering how many billions of people have lived and how so few remember past lives. That's my feeling anyhow.

In a few more billion years, the sun will explode or whatever. What happens to everyone's souls then? Are there other planets we spawn on? Why don't more people remember lives on other planets then? Maybe unicorns are real some place... That would be kind of cool.

But honestly, it doesn't really trouble me. I think I'm me because of my genetics in part. My Mum's already dead and, I'm older now than she was when she died. In order for me to be born from the same parents, there would need to be billions of duplicate consciousnesses and earths in order for the time lines to work. I suppose it's all possible but, I don't believe it's something the current 'me' will be conscious of. So, it feels less of a worry to the current 'me'. Plus- how do we break the cycle?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I believe that once we lose consciousness, that's it for us, we are gone. Death is simply the absence of everything and that's why I find comfort in it. It does sound horrifying ending up back in this hellish world, I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances, I only wish for nothingness.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
In my case I believe that once we lose consciousness, that's it for us, we are gone. Death is simply the absence of everything and that's why I find comfort in it. It does sound horrifying ending up back in this hellish world, I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances, I only wish for nothingness.
This, I highly doubt anything beyond death, it would be too supernatural for a very unsupernatural life. Plus, what a lovely way to round things off, no good story is complete without an end, and I know this tragedy does not need a sequel.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
There's an after life, in the sense you'll be conscious again once you pass. You just won't be "you" since you'll have no memories of your past life, so you're notreally you. Everyone will be reborn somewhere down the line, whether it be in corporeal or ethereal form, as you pass since your concept of time will cease exist. So it will be in an instant from your perspective.
If time continues in one direction infinitely then statistically everything that has existed, or has happened, will occur again.

Reactions: sserafim