• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Adam and Eve. They're the root of all the chaos and sufferings in this world :angry:
Specifically Eve, who shouldn't have listened to that bloody snake.
But where did that snake pop up from anyway? Wasn't he also a creation of God?
Why did God let him in the garden? That was a disaster waiting to happen. Surely some kind of wall or snake repellent would have been useful.
The whole garden of Eden idea was a bungled plan from start to finish.

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
My grandma. That's if there was an afterlife where you met with and could talk to people- i see things as energy continuing on as a different form of energy... so i'm not sure if individuality remains through the transition. But that's for another thread sometime! :hug:

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hope there is no after life, honestly do. I don't wanna come back to this place or any place again.
Sweet sweet oblivion. Falling asleep one last time, never to awaken. It sounds wonderful.

Either that or hopefully a place I can custom design with the things I love and none of the things I dislike, such as pain and suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If I find myself popping out of another woman's body again I'm going to scream like no baby has ever screamed before.

BloodyNobody

BloodyNobody

AshIsOurPurestForm✨
May 25, 2021
Lil peep, his death hit hard
gym class GIF by ☆LiL PEEP☆

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
My papa who passed Junior year of high school. I'd apologize for leaving him alone for those couple of hours because I was being a brat. If I stayed I could have most likely saved him. If we are talking about famous people, Mac Miller because he seems so down to Earth and he was a big influence on my childhood.

Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
If there is an after life, what would be really cool is, there is just 1 space and everyone who died is there just partying and you can meet whoever you want that has passed.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Honestly while I'd have a passing curiosity in a few writers and such I'd rather wait for my dad to get there too and then we can both fuck off to somewhere by ourselves where nobody else is at least for a couple of centuries or so. I think the two of us have had quite enough of most other people for the time being.

Edit: I want my cat back tho

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I can't name just one person...
All of my deceased family members, which include my maternal grandparents, my paternal grandfather and step-grandfather, my maternal Aunt (I miss her so bad), my 3 passed dogs, and a few famous people (such as Alexander SuperTramp).
Evan Scott Perry
Chester Bennington
Definitely relate to both of these... Evan Scott Perry was such a troubled kid and I hope he's found well-deserved peace.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I Just want to snuggle with my cat who died years ago.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
Erwin Rommel, I wouldn't want to blitz through anything though. Want to take my time talking to him

• Yay!
Reactions: Hennessy
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
my buppa (grandpa) he died when i was about 7 but we were really close and i would love to have a chance to see him again:heart:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My Mum. She died when I was 3. Would love to see a lot of other family members too.

Out of the famous folk, would love to go to a David Bowie and Michael Jackson concert.

Freddie Mercury said he'd prefer to go to hell though and if I end up there, I hope Tim Curry is the devil (although he's thankfully still with us). Anyone else love him in Legend?

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
My grandfather. He died of cancer when I was 1 year old.

So I never was able to talk with him or to know him better.

I have a few pictures but none with him and me together. Which sucks but he didn't wanna make photos because of his cancer which I can understand.

TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
I don't care to talk to anyone but the creator of life. I wanna know what this is and why it feels like a prison planet. I wanna know why I was brought to this if there's a superstitious reason. I've got many questions to ask the creator of this if I could.

Unworthyoflove

Unworthyoflove

Student
Aug 7, 2022
akenathon, sokrates , nikola tesla. alous huxley , jesus and sitting bull I have lots of questions ;)

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
My father, he died even before I was born and it all started from there.