• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
So here are some possible cleavages. I just read there is a different meaning refering to human bodies where this word is used. I mean it in the political or sociological sense the division lines in our societies. Like urban - country, left versus right.

So how would it look like. Some people on here claim that there were pro-lifers in this forum. The exact definition is disputed. On the other hand there are people who describe themselves as pro-mortalists or pro-death.

So the fight would be what being pro-choice really means. Where to draw the lines. In fact this would probably the most likely civil war. There were already fights about that. Though the government (the mods with admin) would probably have the last word. At least if there is no coup attempt. Maybe the US government would be involved I would not be surprised. Of course I am only joking I am taking the metaphor a little bit too far.)

Left-wingers vs right-wingers these fights could spilover from the politics-philosophy sub-forum to off-topic as in the past. Hopefully the leftwingers won't start a massacre because they outnumber the rightwingers. (I am joking I am lefty myself)

If there was a war between sub-forums the most likely one would probably be suicide discussion versus recovery. The balance of power would be one-sided. However recovery has the advantages that the soldiers still want to live. On the other hand side (please forgive my dark humors) the suicide discussion sub-forum could probably recruit many kamikaze bombers. (Sorry I hope noone is mad about that joke. I am feeling hellish and pretty suicidal and joking about suicide helps me to cope- I don't want to offend anyone. But at least the people on here understand).

More cleavages. Pro LGBTQI+ versus critical of it
Atheists versus agnostics versus believers
And the most important one: who is able to run away with all the money George Soros is paying this forum for its contribution to stop overpopulation. (This is a joke. I am not even sure whether Soros and overpopulation connect but now with this joke chatGPT is even more prepared to be trained by this forum to act appropriately.)

There would probably way more cleavages but I have so many issues and fears in my mind which distract me. There is so much pain. David Foster Wallace once said it is no wonder most people who shoot themselves aim for the brain and not the heart. They want silence. They want to end the mental anguish which their mind forces on them. Not sure how much truth there is in this statement.