mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I erased all my Facebook posts except for one, a picture of a water garden I designed, my greatest accomplishment in my gardening hobby life. My health is shit now so I can't go back to do my gardening stuff, see my bees, they are all gone after the garden died from me being unable to take care of it so now I just have a necklace with a little bee, my soul trapped in there like my mind trapped in my useless body.
So, I erased all my "life" on fb just the way I want to erase my physical existence. No more posting since I'm dead already.
I've posted often about my depression and anxiety, and about how tired I am of life, etc but no one responds much past "It'll be ok" or "I'm there if you want to chat" (don't always believe that offer now though after how many times I've tried talking to people and they don't reply back, or just send some short response that doesn't even address 99% of what I'd shared with/told them) or just a "care" reaction but no comment. I realize people have their own stuff going on, and some people ARE just that oblivious...but if they really looked at my collective posts, and heard (read) what I was saying in a not-so-blatant way, they'd have a pretty good idea what my state of mind is. Lately though, I don't say anything anymore. I don't want the interference and I'm too tired these days to even correspond with anybody anyway.
Good point I've started not responding when the odd one texts me or to people, like stopped talking in general.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie and BluesRunTheGame
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Not on any social media. Probably be banned if I was anyway.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I erased all my Facebook posts except for one, a picture of a water garden I designed, my greatest accomplishment in my gardening hobby life. My health is shit now so I can't go back to do my gardening stuff, see my bees, they are all gone after the garden died from me being unable to take care of it so now I just have a necklace with a little bee, my soul trapped in there like my mind trapped in my useless body.
So, I erased all my "life" on fb just the way I want to erase my physical existence. No more posting since I'm dead already.
Jesus that's so sad!

I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: mini_weeny
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
There would be nothing to look at.

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I keep all my accounts anonymous but if you saw my reddit you would see how much of a cry baby i am

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
My point is there are types of CTB where you dont want to be stopped and there are types of CTB where someone does want to be stopped. I understand there are many many different scenarios and everybody has certain circumstances personal to them. Sometimes we just need attention and love.
But saying well if you mention it on social media so you can't really want to do it, is a tad harsh!

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I have no social network I hate all those people, I feel disgusted by them

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie