• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Give it to my brother (my only sibling) since I'm leaving him with the task of taking care of my parents when they get old.

Reactions: Final Escape, Midnight, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
When I was younger I thought that having money would make everything better for me, but now I have a hefty savings account and I just keep thinking that the more I have, the more I can give my siblings and the less they'll hate me when the inevitable happens.

Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
I don't need 10k and bought a smaller place so that is hard to answer.

Do I feel better being financially secure? Sure. Do I feel better in general, it depends on the day.

Reactions: Redt2go
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I would go see as many bands on tour as possible, i love concerts and it'd be awesome to see a lot of bands that would never come to where i live

Reactions: Midnight, Alpo78, ForestLove and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
If I'm given money at a point where I'm ready to ctb, it's not like I'm going to suddenly turn happy out of nowhere.
I'll probably attempt to bribe someone to kill me and make sure I'm dead. Knock me out and bash my head into a pulp.

Reactions: Final Escape and Redt2go
T

Trulysorry

Dec 31, 2018
Buy n.. give the rest to my family

Reactions: Final Escape and ForestLove
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I'd honestly waste it behind Power Rangers Toys, Band Merch, Skateboard Stuff, Weed and stuff I need to sucessfully CTB.

Reactions: Final Escape
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Fiat money isn't worth the paper it's printed on.I would immediately convert it to some of my favourite crypto curriencies.
The government,the banks,they don't seem to like crypto curriencies very much.I wonder why.Scared that we won't be your slaves anymore?,scared that people have taken back some control?

Reactions: Final Escape and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Scared that we won't be your slaves anymore?,scared that people have taken back some control?

IKR? Yet still, we keep making more and more wage slaves for them. :(

Reactions: Final Escape and Soon4me
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
If i was given that money right now I would stick it out longer. It would give me hope and some more options of being able to afford treatment.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
IKR? Yet still, we keep making more and more wage slaves for them. :(
Oh hi FTL.Wanderer!
So true!
I can't have children,I can't even have SEX due to a medical problem ( I can't have P.I.V. SEX) and people
keep very kindly reminding me that "it could be worse"
I just smile and thank them for very kindly pointing this out to me.It helps SO MUCH thank you.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
5 grand on me and 5 grand on people i love. Or if im just not feelimg up to it. It all goes to them. They could put it to good use.
Oorrrr pay someome to kill me and do a very good job at it. Quick and and less pain as possible. Like maybe roofie my drink and shoot me.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
and people
keep very kindly reminding me that "it could be worse"
I just smile and thank them for very kindly pointing this out to me.It helps SO MUCH thank you.

Granted, I don't understand most people, but it floors me that you'd make yourself vulnerable and be honest with someone about something that's very painful for you but their response would be that ... cavalier. Sorry for both your pain and the insensitivity you've experienced.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Use whatever of it was necessary to procure a more certain method, then give the remainder to a friend who could use it.

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I'd buy entrance for an awesome surgery course for my friend. And ultralight hammock for my sister. The rest I'd spend on an old car, sleeping bag, tent and would drive my way straight to inevitable self-annihilation

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Nothing. My family needs the extra money.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Oohhhh man, my dad would have the nicest damn chopper he's ever dreamed of. I wanna buy him a bike, he'd be so happy!!
My mom.. is hard to shop for, haha she'd probably get the remainder of the money, to split with my little brother.

But of course, before anything, I'm getting sushi. Real sushi. Good, orgasmic sushi.

Reactions: Loli, NoOneKnows and Final Escape
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Would probably build a Gaming PC. Been wanting to for years and years now. Every time I save up, and get close to having enough to buy everything SOMETHING just swoops out of nowhere, and takes it all away. Doesn't help being in NZ, where prices are absurd.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would use it prepare for the after life. And then CTB after I have a little bit of fun.
Would probably build a Gaming PC. Been wanting to for years and years now. Every time I save up, and get close to having enough to buy everything SOMETHING just swoops out of nowhere, and takes it all away. Doesn't help being in NZ, where prices are absurd.

The fucking problem with that shit is you have to buy a high end gaming PC nowadays otherwise some games will run like shit because they are poorly optimized.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I would give it to charity. Might aswell do as much good as possible on this earth while you're still here. I don't believe hedonism will make me happy otherwise I might spend it on drugs, alcohol and women of dubious morals. Joking of course.

Last edited:
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm actually quite curious for a number of reasons. Let's say you had to spend the money in two months and that was the end. What would you do? Would you spend it on friends and family or would you treat yourself to something nice?
I would donate it to kind people who look after animals and children that have been abused.
DBD

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Not gonna lie I'd hire a hitman

Then give the rest to my sister so she can set up her life without having to rely on my shitty parents.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I would give it to my mother, since my life insurance is already $10,000, she wouldn't recieve that if I caught the bus

F

Fadingfast

Come in peace, go in peace
May 9, 2019
My Mom's ankle replacement surgery :)

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I think that amount of money might quell my desire to die.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Cocaine. I would go on a wild ride before I ctb.