Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It can't be any other explanation. Why no matter how hard I try, no matter what I do I always get fucked over and screwed. This is all some kind of sick joke right? Some fucking nightmare that will never fucking end. Life gives you a tiny bit of hope, promises that if you work hard and struggle you will come out ahead.

But, that never works out. I have worked and suffered so much for so long. I worked shit jobs, lived in disgusting living conditions, tried to cope with my fucked up brain and chemical imbalances. But, fuck that. All that shit doesn't matter for shit. This isn't some kind of rpg where your hard work pays off.

This is just a black hole where everything you ever dream, wish and hope for just gets fucking sucked in and vanishes.

Everyday feels unbearable and unimportant. I have no motivation to do anything, severe anhedonia has kicked in so even things that were once fun like video games and watching horror movies can't keep my attention and feel like wastes of time.

we are currently in hell as long as we exist here on earth

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Immensevoid, doormat25 and 5 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
that's the basis & cause of religion. ppl can't cope w the awfulness that is everything. but it makes it bearable to believe that if u survive + persist through the constant torment & anguish that is life on Earth while adhering to ur God's rules, u can make it to a forever paradise where you'll be w ur loved ones for eternity. free of pain.

they even made sure to add a rule that u can't kys to escape the suffering bc then you'll be condemned to more, endless pain, & never get to know peace + be w ur loved 1s again. i view religion as v cruel. esp bc it's always the main preventer of progress in society.

Last edited:
Reactions: caninecomposer, divinemistress36, MatrixPrisoner and 6 others
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
While I don't personally believe in heaven and hell, I've often thought that living is the actual hell. Is the ultimate joke that there is no heaven-like counterpart? Wouldn't surprise me...

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Life is not suffering though. The vast majority of people don't CTB. Probably way less than 1%.

Life is only suffering for us, normal people tend to enjoy and appreciate life. Even I have at points of life.

If all life was bad and suffering, nothing would exist.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25 and divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Life is not suffering
the facts speak for themselves

How much of the population is disabled?
Key facts. An estimated 1.3 billion people experience significant disability. This represents 16% of the world's population, or 1 in 6 of us.

Hunger levels are rising around the world. As many as 828 million people – or 10 percent of the world's population – go to bed hungry each night

24% of the world's population, which equates to 1.9 billion people, live in fragile contexts, characterized by impoverished conditions and dire circumstances. By 2030, more than half of the world's poor will live in fragile contexts.

Reactions: doormat25, Catch-22, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist here, existence undeniably is so hellish. I just find it so tragic how humans so harmfully decide to procreate in the first place as all they are doing is creating unnecessary torment and problems, to have the ability to exist truly is so undesirable to me.

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
the facts speak for themselves

How much of the population is disabled?
Key facts. An estimated 1.3 billion people experience significant disability. This represents 16% of the world's population, or 1 in 6 of us.

Hunger levels are rising around the world. As many as 828 million people – or 10 percent of the world's population – go to bed hungry each night

24% of the world's population, which equates to 1.9 billion people, live in fragile contexts, characterized by impoverished conditions and dire circumstances. By 2030, more than half of the world's poor will live in fragile contexts.
Just because someone is disabled or hungry doesn't mean they want to die. I know and have met plenty of disabled people who are loving life.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that just because we are ill that all humans want to die.