• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Being as mentally ill as I am makes it very hard to think clearly.
We are all ill but we can still do research. You manage to post on here ok

Write a note or don't write a note it makes no difference if you are found next of kin will be informed if you can be identified. If not you are John doe.

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
We are all ill but we can still do research. You manage to post on here ok

Write a note or don't write a note it makes no difference if you are found next of kin will be informed if you can be identified. If not you are John doe.
I'll put my id in my pocket and sew the pocket closed so the id doesn't fall out.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
It is absolutely true that you don't owe a note to anyone. Even so, I still think it's important, purely from a logistical and legal standpoint. I think the aftermath of your suicide can be messy enough for those that are left behind. I'm an advocate of taking care of as many things as possible so that the events that follow run as smoothly as possible so as not to further complicate the lives of those already struggling to cope with your death. A note tends to be a key part of this - providing some clarity as to what happened; aiding the investigation so it doesn't drag on. Just my two cents.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It is absolutely true that you don't owe a note to anyone. Even so, I still think it's important, purely from a logistical and legal standpoint. I think the aftermath of your suicide can be messy enough for those that are left behind. I'm an advocate of taking care of as many things as possible so that the events that follow run as smoothly as possible so as not to further complicate the lives of those already struggling to cope with your death. A note tends to be a key part of this - providing some clarity as to what happened; aiding the investigation so it doesn't drag on. Just my two cents.
How about just sewing my pocket with my wallet and Id inside? My next of kin would be notified. A note full of reasons is unnecessary since my death will not be much of a surprise. It would be initially because for some reason they don't think i'll do it