• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Imagine if CTB was socially acceptable/legal. It would be so different. I could actually say goodbye to my loved ones and through a party maybe. And i feel like the anxiety around it wouldn't be half as bad. Maybe some day

Bonkers

Bonkers

Nov 22, 2020
Imagine if CTB was socially acceptable/legal. It would be so different. I could actually say goodbye to my loved ones and through a party maybe. And i feel like the anxiety around it wouldn't be half as bad. Maybe some day
Sometimes I think we're getting closer to that. I've seen documentaries on TV that seem to be edging towards an attempt at understanding / accepting. Then I think about my 'Top 3' ctb choices, and they involve great challenges to get what I'd need.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my opinion euthanasia should be affordable for everyone. Unfortunately there's only 2 or 3 countries who allow it. But it's a long and expensive process.

And I think you must have some terminal disease, otherwise, they reject you!
I also hope there's legal euthanasia for all humanity in the future. It'd be so cool and FAIR.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotOkay_ and Sherri
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I doubt it would ever happen but it's a lovely thought. My country won't even legalize euthanasia for the terminally ill with months left to live. It's so fucked up.
Yet they probably have legalised abortion, the unborn weren't even given a chance to choose.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
People don't realise before I was ill, I was on automatic pilot working all day and watching crap TV when I got home for a few hours before bed and do it all again and again, but let's see when the population really explodes, how will they cope or if the true facts about suicides are released daily and the elderly with terminal illnesses are allowed end of life treatment as the pain medicine doesn't work so they are really tortured to death.

Why are they releasing all these marvellous medical wonders to cure your diseases and then you can't get them as they are in another Country and the UK are guilty of this won't allow that baby treatment as it won't cure them but just prolong the outcome very strange, they say they want to prolong life when questioned.

Cheers

Geo

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I would DIE to have that legalized. heh.
But yeah there's so many hoops to jump into before it happens. Not to mention it be bad if it gets abused by authorities.

С

суисида

Dec 4, 2020
Ikr. I wish I was a Belgian citizen.