SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
This guy's also dishonest. Here's my post:

"I'm not inherently biased in favor of Palestinians. I'd obviously support Israelis, if the shoe was on the other foot. But in this case, sadly Israelis are "mostly genocidal maniacs", as Norman Finkelstein claims."

As people know, Norman Finkelstein's Jewish, and lost all his family to the Holocaust. Except his parents, who were in the concentration camps

As I told @Pessimist, I edited it to agitate him less. Because it clearly made him feel bad. But he apparently screenshots our SaSu posts (rather than simply linking) to intimidate people. Who speak out against this waste of US taxpayer money & children's lives. I wouldn't be surprised if he uploads our screenshots to social media

But! Don't worry, dishonest people are still the best at turning your neighborhood into a death camp

Last edited:
Pessimist

Pessimist

Mage
May 5, 2021
This guy's also dishonest. Here's my post:

"Guess that's the difference between you & me. I'm not inherently biased in favor of Palestinians. I'd obviously support Israelis, if the shoe was on the other foot. But in this case, sadly Israelis are "mostly genocidal maniacs", as Norman Finkelstein claims."

As people know, Norman Finkelstein's Jewish, and lost all his family to the Holocaust. Except his parents, who were in the concentration camps

As I told @Pessimist, I edited it to agitate him less. Because it clearly made him feel bad. But he apparently screenshots our SaSu posts (rather than simply linking) to intimidate people. Who speak out against this waste of US taxpayer money & children's lives. I wouldn't be surprised if he uploads our screenshots to social media

But! Don't worry, dishonest people are still the best at turning your neighborhood into a death camp
Interesting, so you really asked a mod to reword your comment?

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@Pessimist @SexyIncél

U r bth d-railng ths thred

Pls tke ths bck t/ a palstne/isrl thred if u r goin2 deb8 tht mch in dpth awy frm OP questn

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
@Pessimist @SexyIncél

U r bth d-railng ths thred

Pls tke ths bck t/ a palstne/isrl thred if u r goin2 deb8 tht mch in dpth awy frm OP questn
No problem. BTW, what's SaSu's policy on openly screenshotting members' posts? I've never done that before. But is it ok?

Like, why not simply link — seems more convenient & wouldn't creep out all members who see it?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
No problem. BTW, what's SaSu's policy on openly screenshotting members' posts? I've never done that before. But is it ok?

Like, why not simply link — seems more convenient & wouldn't creep out all members who see it?

= nt a ys or nt answr tbf bcse mny ppl scrnsht psts ocasnlly

Imo thre ws hwevr xcessve scrnshttng durng tht argmnt & lnks wld hve sufficd

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Interesting, so you really asked a mod to reword your comment?
Yep! I may not be lovey-dovey to you [1] — but I also like to be scrupulous & truthful! And you made a good point — my words could be construed to apply overbroadly. Thus I corrected myself, as I promised you

So, in the future, let's do as our friendly neighborhood mod @Dot seems to imply — and link & quote correctly

[1] Though I fear we make an unintentional comedy duo

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Yep! I may not be lovey-dovey to you [1] — but I also like to be scrupulous & truthful! And you made a good point — my words could be construed to apply overbroadly. Thus I corrected myself, as I promised you

So, in the future, let's do as our friendly neighborhood mod @Dot seems to imply — and link & quote correctly

[1] Though I fear we make an unintentional comedy duo

If ths cnvrsatn = goin2 cntinu pls tke t/ appropri8 thred or d.ms

Reactions: SexyIncél