• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If all methods were guaranteed and painless ...

the question which method to pick becomes obsolete.

Depending on availability I would just choose anything that kills me.

Realistically, my preferences are: N, CO, drug/med OD

Reactions: davidtorez
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I don't really care for painless as long as guaranteed and that in this hypothetical there is no way to back out .
But I'd choose self-immolation

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just choose Nembutal, I personally just wish for an method that is as painless as possible, I wish to die painlessly like never waking again, I want some peaceful poison to take away all the meaningless suffering existing causes and having access to such would be such an overwhelming relief. All I wish for is to finally cease existing, I only want the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep. Non-existence is always preferable to me, it's all I see as desirable.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I'd just choose Nembutal, I personally just wish for an method that is as painless as possible, I wish to die painlessly like never waking again, I want some peaceful poison to take away all the meaningless suffering existing causes and having access to such would be such an overwhelming relief. All I wish for is to finally cease existing, I only want the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep. Non-existence is always preferable to me, it's all I see as desirable.
I have N but don't have the guts to do it. I stare at my N everyday asking myself when will the day arrive when I'll have the guts to take it. I think part of me.is worried that the N from 2018 has lost its potency and I'll fail in ending it. If I had a 100% guarantee it's still potent I think it would make my decision alot easier

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Overdose on some random pills. If the method is guaranteed and painless, overdosing on some random pills would basically be like consuming nembutal except that it would be better as nembutal isn't fully guaranteed to work

Reactions: sserafim