• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Hey.. do you think its better to get somewhat healthier and have energy to off myself.. or should i really ramp it up.. go days without sleep on purpose and get my brain nice and fully "psychotic" from lack of sleep.. induce a "psychosis" of sorts to make it easier to numb myself??

Which do you think is easier?

I mean I could go days and days without real sleep and I mean like.. nothing sleep.. like one or two hours for days.. Then take some drugs like weed and drink and then off myself?

Or should I have the doctors give me my anti depressants to give me the energy to off myself? Because they can't keep me more than a couple weeks tops..

By the way.. good tip.. often times.. people are literally too depressed to off themselves.. that's why a lot of depressive struggle.. you're suicidal but your depression has you too tired to off yourself.. but the thing about anti depressants.. they take weeks to work and Be effective.. but they'll give you energy to off yourself the first 6 weeks.. you'll get the boost of energy your depression has been craving to get the job done.., SSRI's are known to do this..

So if you are having an energy problem with your depression and suicide.. that's a good way to get the energy to do it..

So any thoughts.. should I just ramp it all the way up and full throttle a self induced psychosis.. or use the doctors own bullshit against them..

There is an element of justice of using the doctors own shit as a weapon against them for being the worthless failures they already are..

Can i get some real opinions on this please.. thank you..