• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
Is it possible by any mean to have a mature conversation with your family about why you choose to leave this place making sure they won't feel guilty about your decision before actually going through it?
If it was I feel like it actually would help both parts. Me and them.
Is it something possible

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly000 and Forever Sleep
alpha26

alpha26

Dec 24, 2023
No way its going to happen,once they get to know that they gona loose you forever they will start panicking and that will destroy the maturity in them

sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
No way its going to happen,once they get to know that they gona loose you forever they will start panicking and that will destroy the maturity in them
I know that is the most possible outcome but it doesn't have to be like this.
That's why the only option left is writing a note

alpha26

alpha26

Dec 24, 2023
I know that is the most possible outcome but it doesn't have to be like this.
That's why the only option left is writing a note
Yeah that's the only better option we have it should be a not or a video or a Audio which ever you feel comfortable to express your feelings 100%

Reactions: sklvlp999
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
Yeah that's the only better option we have it should be a not or a video or a Audio which ever you feel comfortable to express your feelings 100%
I didn't think of an audio but it's actually a good idea.
It might be too much for them tho don't you think?

alpha26

alpha26

Dec 24, 2023
I didn't think of an audio but it's actually a good idea.
It might be too much for them tho don't you think?
your voice can carry your pain more than letters,so i think it is better not too much

• Love
Reactions: sklvlp999 and hikikomorizombie
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Thats a very relevant topic. Any parents would do anything to avoid their son/daughter to CTB so this ideal mature conversation is almost impossible to reach a resonable "agreement".

Nonetheless i plan to send my parents a very detailed video + writting letter making sure that they do not have any guilty about my death and expressing my love to them. Ill also send video to other close relative (sister, aunt and best friend) instructing them to help my parents cope with my CTB and reinforcing that my parents are not responsible for my act.

• Love
Reactions: alpha26 and sklvlp999
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i wish i could, esp bc i have a lot of questions as to why she raised me & handled things the way she did when she's dealt w mental illness her whole life too. + in her other fam members.

i couldn't though. every time i've had a real mental illness scare like an attempt or SH, she just commits me to the psych ward. i won't risk that again. it's obv that somehow, she doesn't truly understand.

+ i agree w other commenters, parents will never stay objective abt it. it'll always be too emotional of a convo to really have clearheadedly.

Reactions: alpha26
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
your voice can carry your pain more than letters,so i think it is better not too much
I agree with it. It sounds so cold to just leave a note.
Maybe an audio to esch of them separately will make it easier to understand and leave no shadow of doubt that they could have done more.
i wish i could, esp bc i have a lot of questions as to why she raised me & handled things the way she did when she's dealt w mental illness her whole life too. + in her other fam members.

i couldn't though. every time i've had a real mental illness scare like an attempt or SH, she just commits me to the psych ward. i won't risk that again. it's obv that somehow, she doesn't truly understand.

+ i agree w other commenters, parents will never stay objective abt it. it'll always be too emotional of a convo to really have clearheadedly.
I know they would probably act the same way plus everytime I've come close to sharing these thoughts I have always encountered the word crazy on their side or a vision of it like there's something wrong with me that needs to be treated.
I've followed their advice and found nothing but more despair and consciousness which is the opposite of what I need more of.
That's why I know we wouldn't reach an agreement too.
Thats a very relevant topic. Any parents would do anything to avoid their son/daughter to CTB so this ideal mature conversation is almost impossible to reach a resonable "agreement".

Nonetheless i plan to send my parents a very detailed video + writting letter making sure that they do not have any guilty about my death and expressing my love to them. Ill also send video to other close relative (sister, aunt and best friend) instructing them to help my parents cope with my CTB and reinforcing that my parents are not responsible for my act.
I feel like it's a good idea to send an audio or video also I hope it's not something they eternally keep re-visiting as it would just not help them heal.
Same with my sister….

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and alpha26