• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I must warn you that this method is not for everyone, but if you're patient and smart enough, it can work.
There are practically no sources of N anymore, so why not synthesize it yourself?
Here's what you can do:
Study chemistry at university. In the process of getting your degree, you'll have lab works, and there will be a lot of reagents and equipment accessible to you. You'll also get the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge. The synthesis of N is not really hard, you'd be able to do it as an undergraduate. Save up money and buy equipment. You can buy some reagents like diethyl malonate and urea right away, the other ones you can "borrow' from your institution. You'll also have access to such methods as chromatography and nmr-spectroscopy, so you'll even be able to determine the purity of your product (of course you can always do it via simpler methods like measuring the melting point).
Of course you'll also have access to other substances like SN, KCN and many other deadly molecules. So you'll have a lot of options to choose from.

I attached 2 patents on the synthesis of amobarbital. In order to get pentobarbital you'll just have to use 2-bromopentane instead of isoamyl bromide.

As I said, this method is not suitable for everyone, because you have to invest a lot of time and effort into it, but I think you'll succeed in less than 3 years, i.e. even before getting your degree. Some people stay on this site for several years without any progress, while they could get a degree in chemistry.

Pentobarbital synthesis

Attachments

• The manufacture of unsymmetrical c.c.-dialkylbarbituric acids.pdf
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
  • US1856792.pdf
    755 KB · Views: 0
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
alternatively if you like animals, couldn't you also go down the veterinary field and just 'borrow' some animal use N from your own animal hospital? i would love to help keep peoples beloved pets healthy before i go :)

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
alternatively if you like animals, couldn't you also go down the veterinary field and just 'borrow' some animal use N from your own animal hospital? i would love to help keep peoples beloved pets healthy before i go :)
The dichotomy between euthanasia for animals and people is absurd to me. People will kill off their pets to alleviate their suffering (and make a decision which the animal couldn't even consent to out of "mercy"), but they'll force other people who are suffering to stay alive and suffer. Animals can't tell you about what they're thinking or feeling, but people can. People can tell others and let them know the extent of their pain and suffering, yet they're not allowed to die if they want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: teajay1 and Unicr0n