willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I wrote my note today. To be honest it was much longer than it needed to be. I don't feel like I have much to say that anyone will care about when I'm gone, and I feel the ones who do care will be too distraught to muster up the will to read it. It was mostly just word vomit, not the most articulate. Then again how many suicides are some literary masterpiece anyway? The biggest point was to ensure that some online friends I have will be contacted afterwards so they aren't left wondering. Having that done is freeing. It means that whenever I do get around to actually doing it all of my affairs are in order. While I should set up an official will, I simply don't have the energy right now. Maybe I'll muster some up, but I doubt it.

• Hugs
Reactions: user56765567 and the_path_of_sorrows
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
For me personally, I won't be making one myself as I feel my family would not understand and I would never be able to express everything I want to say to them anyway but all of my stuff is in order as well so whenever the day comes I will be ready.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine and warm dreams
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relieved to have the note done, I wish you the best.