• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

puppybrained

puppybrained

they/them
Jul 15, 2024
i didn't go anywhere so i'm not sure if it counts, but i felt good putting on a cute outfit despite feeling like i'm maybe too old for it. i'm only 22, so maybe i'm a bit dramatic for saying that, but it was a youthful outfit. i wore a white button up and a black ribbon, a black cardigan, and a pink and black plaid skirt. it was actually (kind of) a closet cosplay of tsuki from die wonder, but i didn't have a solid black skirt (and as a result wore plain black knee highs instead of striped ones so the patterns wouldnt clash). it was a little silly, and i don't think i'd wear it in public due to the fact that it looks like a school uniform and i'm a grown adult, but i felt really cute while wearing it.
i felt really happy wearing something so cute, because i love cute things. so if you're looking for a reason to wear something that makes you feel cute, or pretty, or handsome, or sexy, or weird, or anything, i hope i can inspire you to do so.

and if anyone is looking for a really cute cardigan, here it is on amazon. i usually wear a s but got an xl so it'd be oversized, it's surprisingly very soft and thick (yes i know it's summer in the north, but the only place i go other than home is a very cold treatment facility during the week).

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda, s1llyg1rl, raindrops and 1 other person
quietly_gone

quietly_gone

π’”π’‘π’–π’•π’π’Šπ’Œ π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’•π’‰π’†π’‚π’“π’• πŸͺ
May 9, 2023
i feel really happy for you! when i have the motivation to dress up i cheer up as well

that cardigan is so cute, specially the light apricot color. i'm going to try and find something similar on stores that ship to my country.

i love jackets and hoodies - they feel like a safety blanket when i'm out in public and help me make less nervous. maybe you could try that too? i try to use soft clothing and focus on their texture and warmth. sounds silly but it helps me lol

Reactions: puppybrained
puppybrained

puppybrained

they/them
Jul 15, 2024
i feel really happy for you! when i have the motivation to dress up i cheer up as well

that cardigan is so cute, specially the light apricot color. i'm going to try and find something similar on stores that ship to my country.

i love jackets and hoodies - they feel like a safety blanket when i'm out in public and help me make less nervous. maybe you could try that too? i try to use soft clothing and focus on their texture and warmth. sounds silly but it helps me lol
i like jackets and hoodies too, i have two sweatshirts that i wear constantly when it's cooler. they're really warm and comforting, something i end up doing a lot is playing with the sleeves of my hoodies/jackets when theyre long enough. i like the ribbed texture on most of them, and i like covering my hands.

• Love
Reactions: quietly_gone