• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

daydrey

Mar 17, 2024
As you know, anyone can easily access CO.

which can be delivered the next day just by searching for Briquette on webstore

however Why does everyone prefer SN

Is it just because you're worried about the aftereffects of CTB's failure?

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
In my country CO is more expensive than SN and I agree with uzuf86

Reactions: rozeske
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Comfort blanket. I don't think most people use their pentobarbital or SN in the end. Hold it as a safety net.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN has a very low chance of failure and also has a less complicated setup
That less complicated setup is relative, in some countries it's difficult to acquire the suggested meds like AE's, Benzos, Beta-Blockers. Imo AE's and Benzos r the most important parts for a successful attempt.

Whether SN is really more peaceful than CO is also pretty much subjective. Vomiting is likely despite AEs for example.

My choice would be CO.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm really afraid of fire so, bringing smouldering coals indoors deeply troubles me. I'd worry it could hurt other people- first on the scene or nearby. I don't know how likely either of them are.

I guess the idea of finding it hard to breathe troubles me, although I suppose that's common to a lot of methods- SN included.

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
As someone who failed to get the co method to work, sn is much easier to accomplish. All you truly need is sn and water, albeit following the protocol apparently leads to higher rate of success. CO requires getting the levels high enough for you to pass out quickly or for them to remain at a deadly level for a good amount of time. If you are going to attempt CO my advice is to buy a meter that reads 10k ppm. Even when following the guide with charcoal I failed to get the levels above 1400 ppm in my car and they died out within an hour. If I had not had a meter, I probably would have had a failed attempt with shitty side effects.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The ease and quickness of drinking a poison + the sureness of it + The unlikelyhood of permanent damage + The ease of disguising it without drawing much attention.

Reactions: Tears in Rain