• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I'm an atheist, and I do think that the most likely scenario after death is simply nonexistence. But I wish, god how I wish there was something more to all this. How I wish all this suffering wasn't for nothing. Because this being all there is - it's too cruel. It's so unfair. So unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 9 others
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I believe there is. The unmanifest, pure bliss without any kind of pain and perverted minds. We are the observers inside a vehicle, the driver inside a car. This place though is a fallen state of manifasted heaven, a material one which was perfect but for some was not enough. The lust for more feelings, bodily that is brought it to this state. Delayed gratification, no pain no gain. Sounds familiar? No wonder we want to gtfo from here. May the ones who did this and enjoy it choke though, and they will, entrophy takes its toll. You cant eat the cake and have it too. Even then, its not a better cake, its shit cake, made of tears and torture of others, for the big delayed gratification gains. When we end up at home see you the good ppl who dont take this shit as smth good, drinks on me!

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and divinemistress36
A

APC

May 8, 2024
I hope there isn't anything after death. I want to be nowhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, lizzywizzy09, Hollowman and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
All this suffering is for nothing. Very unfair

After death is non-existence forever. But that is the best thing to me no more suffering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and CTB Dream
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm with the OP. There's nothing. There is a bigger purpose to all this: when you die you become sustenance to foster new life. Any living thing that dies just becomes food and nutrients for new life. That's the true meaning of life. The cycle. The circle.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Otaku and divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I guess I've just never understood the positive outlook of a heaven or plane beyond what is here. If we struggled and then existed in an eternal space, even if we were given every pleasure; what is the endpoint, to exist in perpetuity? I don't really see any meaning in that either. I think our impermanence is the single saving grace of our existence, that even at it's worse we have to endure this for a limited time.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, jar-baby and pthnrdnojvsc
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Logically, I understand that nonexistence means an end to all suffering. But logical understanding and emotional experience are not the same. Right now, as I continue to exist, I can't help but yearn for a reason behind this overwhelming suffering I currently endure. I am in so, so much pain both mentally and physically, and the hurting part of me just wants an answer. I can somewhat understand what pushes people to religion now. Despite everything, I'm unable to delude myself into believing such things - a higher power, an overarching purpose - but my god sometimes I wish I was delusional.

I'm angry that I was made to exist in the first place. I'm sad that when I die, I'll most likely just dissolve back into the oblivion of an indifferent cosmos and all of my suffering will have been for nothing. I've tried to find comfort in the thought of nonexistence but I still feel... wronged, somehow. I feel utterly insignificant and powerless. It's true how the saying goes, that the best thing would be to have never existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Logically, I understand that nonexistence means an end to all suffering. But logical understanding and emotional experience are not the same. Right now, as I continue to exist, I can't help but yearn for a reason behind this overwhelming suffering I currently endure. I am in so, so much pain both mentally and physically, and the hurting part of me just wants an answer. I can somewhat understand what pushes people to religion now. Despite everything, I'm unable to delude myself into believing such things - a higher power, an overarching purpose - but my god sometimes I wish I was delusional.

I'm angry that I was made to exist in the first place. I'm sad that when I die, I'll most likely just dissolve back into the oblivion of an indifferent cosmos and all of my suffering will have been for nothing. I've tried to find comfort in the thought of nonexistence but I still feel... wronged, somehow. I feel utterly insignificant and powerless. It's true how the saying goes, that the best thing would be to have never existed at all.
It's understandable to want your suffering vindicated. I feel the same way. Having it end doesn't quite amount to that.

What helps is to place your experience in the proper context. As beings with rich subjective experiences it's normal to focus on yourself. But consider all the endless hordes of people (and other animals) who have suffered terribly, pointlessly and futilely. Weave your own suffering into the greater tapestry of life on this wretched rock. There is no shortage of specific examples at all to draw from.

But you can't always think yourself out of feelings and that's okay. I guess this is just one more emotional obstacle to overcome if you want to kill yourself. Remaining alive is the only way to give your suffering any meaning (in a way you can experience it as such).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jar-baby, CTB Dream and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Psychadelics can help people believe in some sort of afterlife

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022

this life all wrng cncpt all cntrdct this resn want see reslt but no have, this cuz awfl cncpt, human logic cntrdct exst, this both exst not exst cntrdct, life all wrng

Reactions: blueming, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I just wish there was no life to begin with or that the brain produced more joy

Reactions: blueming, DeIetedUser4739 and divinemistress36
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
I'm an atheist, and I do think that the most likely scenario after death is simply nonexistence. But I wish, god how I wish there was something more to all this. How I wish all this suffering wasn't for nothing. Because this being all there is - it's too cruel. It's so unfair. So unfair.
Nonexistence forever? Do you find it logical that in infinity something can last forever uninterrupted? Or do you think time is finite?

If we were brought here from nonexistence, why it cannot happen again?

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36