• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm disabled, but society and my parents still try to put me in the workforce expecting me to have as much motivation as the average normie NT with a loving family and kids. I don't have a responsibility to provide for my kids, family, etc, so why try to make me into an obedient work slave? I'm sure there is much more suited candidates for your cruel game of life.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Same!
I have work tomorrow and Sunday. Have to leave the house and deal with crowds and society
Why can't I rot in my home in peace
My mom is pressuring me to get a job and I hate it so much. I literally have Asperger's. There's a reason why it's called a disability. She still expects me to live up to NT standards though, which is so annoying. I hate people and I don't want to have to be around them 24/7. I hate how socialization and social interaction is such a big part of life

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I'm disabled, but society and my parents still try to put me in the workforce expecting me to have as much motivation as the average normie NT with a loving family and kids. I don't have a responsibility to provide for my kids, family, etc, so why try to make me into an obedient work slave? I'm sure there is much more suited candidates for your cruel game of life.
Sorry it seems like you're having a hard time rn. :(

Reactions: myusername890
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I hate this expectation, too. I'm not neurotypical either and it's very difficult for me to work, what I can actually do is very limited. I'm a freelance content writer working remotely, as I feel like I have to do something so I can avoid conflict with my parents and be able to live comfortably. This wage slave cult is disgusting. My parents have been working exhausting jobs their entire life and while they don't expect me to do the same, they expect me to work. They're actually happy that I can earn money easily and with low effort. Society is even worse, as it sees me as worthless because I don't have a stable source of income and I don't contribute to it. Why would I want to contribute to this fucked up system? I'm using as many loopholes as I can find to make it more bearable while I'm here, until I CTB. I don't give a fuck about society's expectations of me, in fact, I find it ridiculous and, at times, amusing. I'm an abomination in the eyes of society - I don't want children, I don't want a relationship, I don't want what they call a career, I'm vegan, I'm against procreation but can't say it because it would cause conflict, I think organized religion is cancer, and the list goes on. I just want a peaceful way out, but that's not going to be offered to me, I'll have to find it myself and it's not really fair because I didn't come here with my consent. Rant over :))

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sorry it seems like you're having a hard time rn. :(
It's okay. I actually feel less suicidal lately for some reason
I hate this expectation, too. I'm not neurotypical either and it's very difficult for me to work, what I can actually do is very limited. I'm a freelance content writer working remotely, as I feel like I have to do something so I can avoid conflict with my parents and be able to live comfortably. This wage slave cult is disgusting. My parents have been working exhausting jobs their entire life and while they don't expect me to do the same, they expect me to work. They're actually happy that I can earn money easily and with low effort. Society is even worse, as it sees me as worthless because I don't have a stable source of income and I don't contribute to it. Why would I want to contribute to this fucked up system? I'm using as many loopholes as I can find to make it more bearable while I'm here, until I CTB. I don't give a fuck about society's expectations of me, in fact, I find it ridiculous and, at times, amusing. I'm an abomination in the eyes of society - I don't want children, I don't want a relationship, I don't want what they call a career, I'm vegan, I'm against procreation but can't say it because it would cause conflict, I think organized religion is cancer, and the list goes on. I just want a peaceful way out, but that's not going to be offered to me, I'll have to find it myself and it's not really fair because I didn't come here with my consent. Rant over :))
My parents are part of the intelligentsia and have high paying white collar jobs, but I hate the expectation that I have to participate in and contribute to society. I don't want to contribute to society or the system either, and I never asked to be born. Why am I expected to become a slave to capitalism and society just to survive? We're all born into a state of modern day slavery. I also don't give a fuck about society's expectations of me, but I think it's annoying how I will have to end up working for a living for survival purposes if I don't ctb. No one chose to be alive, so why do we have to work to survive and pay to exist? I'm also an abomination in society's eyes. I don't want children, a relationship or career either. I hate how society expects everyone to conform to the norm and fit the same mold. I'm also against procreation and think that organized religion is cancer. I want a peaceful way out as well. It's honestly a crime that euthanasia is illegal. No one chose to be born, so we should all have the right to a guaranteed death on our own timing and terms

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
It's okay. I actually feel less suicidal lately for some reason
I know it's frowned upon to say this, but I'm glad to hear that.

Spite and suicide are generally opposed. If you're pissed at people then killing yourself means you'll never get resolution for your grievances.

Reactions: Linda and sserafim
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I'm lucky I'm able not to be working because of my parents and disability.

I just don't care about society, its expectations nor do I fit in.

Last edited:
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
I'd like to be productive and be perceived as giving utility in some way. Especially as a guy, it is necessary to get into a long-term relationship. But I deal with nearly the exact same issues as you do. It is tough.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'd like to be productive and be perceived as giving utility in some way.
Why?
I'm lucky I'm able not to be working because of my parents and disability.

I just don't care about society, its expectations nor do I fit in.
Same. I don't care about society at all. I hate how there's this expectation that we have to participate

Reactions: iloverachel
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
I think part of the reason could be them not understanding your point of view. Maybe they believe that you want to work but struggle to, so they don't even consider the possibility that you really just don't want to work.

TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
Why?

Same. I don't care about society at all. I hate how there's this expectation that we have to participate
It is necessary in things relating to human connection. Based on the types of friends I want, the fact I want to get into a long-term relationship and other things. It would be much healthier for me. However, I have greatly struggled with this my whole life. The main reason I will cbt is not being able to fulfil these 'basic' things.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think part of the reason could be them not understanding your point of view. Maybe they believe that you want to work but struggle to, so they don't even consider the possibility that you really just don't want to work.
Why do normies *want* to work though? Who would willingly submit to modern day slavery?

Reactions: 4am
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Why do normies *want* to work though? Who would willingly submit to modern day slavery?
I'd imagine it's ingrained in our biology. Some work because of societal expectations, but most seem to work because they truly want to. I've read "I'd rather work for free than not work at all" countless times. Maybe it's because humans never had the luxury of not working for most of history, so our minds can't deal with not always having a goal or a purpose. I don't know.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Why??? This makes no sense to me. They must be brainwashed by society. The only reason why I would ever work was if I needed to in order to survive
I don't know. I assume it's because their jobs are all they have. Many people develop depression when they're unemployed for longer periods of time, even if they don't need to worry about money.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It is necessary in things relating to human connection. Based on the types of friends I want, the fact I want to get into a long-term relationship and other things. It would be much healthier for me.
Why do you want human connection? I could care less about it. I've never wanted a relationship
I don't know. I assume it's because their jobs are all they have. Many people develop depression when they're unemployed for longer periods of time, even if they don't need to worry about money.
Hmm interesting. Why though? Maybe I'm the abnormal one here. I think that being a NEET is enjoyable because it gives me time to pursue my hobbies. Being a NEET is like having endless free time to do whatever you want to. I would hate to be employed because it would take away my freedom, and force me to do things that I don't want to do

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Hmm interesting. Why though? Maybe I'm the abnormal one here. I think that being a NEET is enjoyable because it gives me time to pursue my hobbies. Being a NEET is like having endless free time to do whatever you want to. I would hate to be employed because it would take away my freedom, and force me to do things that I don't want to do
I suppose hobbies aren't enough for most people. Most people, at least in my experience, view hobbies as something you do in your free time, maybe for one or two hours a day, not something they could spend weeks on. Maybe it's also because of the social nature of humans; they feel the need to contribute to society because society takes care of them.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I think that being a NEET is enjoyable because it gives me time to pursue my hobbies. Being a NEET is like having endless free time to do whatever you want to. I would hate to be employed because it would take away my freedom, and force me to do things that I don't want to do
You can't even play video games because your mom took your console. . . how is that freedom to pursue your hobbies? Working gives me the means to make my gaming setup and music studio how I want to pursue those hobbies.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I suppose hobbies aren't enough for most people. Most people, at least in my experience, view hobbies as something you do in your free time, maybe for one or two hours a day, not something they could spend weeks on. Maybe it's also because of the social nature of humans; they feel the need to contribute to society because society takes care of them.
Interesting. How does society take care of them? I've never felt a need to contribute to society and I hate how I'm expected to. I never chose to be born. I was brought into existence without my consent, so why am I obligated to contribute? I don't owe society a thing. I hate how people think that we owe society and the world something. The funny thing is that they also say that the world doesn't owe you anything

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
You could try to apply for disability if you can get your psychiatrist to say you are disabled enough . It can takes years to get and it's shitty pay though

Reactions: sserafim
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Interesting. How does society take care of them? I've never felt a need to contribute to society and I hate how I'm expected to. I never chose to be born; I was brought into existence without my consent, so why am I obligated to contribute? I don't owe society a thing. I hate how people think that we owe society and the world something. The funny thing is that they also say the world doesn't owe you anything
They're taken care of when sick or unemployed. They continue to get paid when sick, they get treated when sick, they get money when unemployed, etc. On top of that there's infrastructure and everything that comes with it. Electricity, running water, streets and walkways, parks, etc.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
They're taken care of when sick or unemployed. They continue to get paid when sick, they get treated when sick, they get money when unemployed, etc. On top of that there's infrastructure and everything that comes with it. Electricity, running water, streets and walkways, parks, etc.
Isn't it a society's responsibility to take care of its people?

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
Isn't it a society's responsibility to take care of its people?
Society is the people. All of us are part of society, and as such we take care of those in need with the knowledge that they would take care of us if we were in the same position.

TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
Why do you want human connection? I could care less about it. I've never wanted a relationship

I used to not care. After years of NEETing and true loneliness, I simply have a curiosity of what it is like to experience normal things. I found there is no reason to live life that one way, even though I could continue it. I want to know if I can get what I want or not. I have tried over and over with no success, but I have new energy to try again.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
The thing about this is that as a NEET you aren't likely to get the same kind of job, or work up to that as your parents due to the lack of resume and time gap, not to mention the fact that you don't want to. Lots of people desperately want that kind of job and do anything to get it and still don't make it.

I would have been a NEET but I was forced to get a job and without skill plus a disability I ended up doing minimum wage labor. They probably think that forcing you is going to make you end up like them but it won't.

In the end my parents flipped it on me and when I expressed sadness about my life they told me that I had gotten to pursue my dream job as a maid. So whatever you do don't let them do that to you. People that are high earners often think that those working in labor are doing it because they chose to and it's what they wanted.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Why??? This makes no sense to me. They must be brainwashed by society. The only reason why I would ever work was if I needed to in order to survive
Speaking for myself and a large portion of the people I have worked with, many of us chose professions directly aimed at helping other people and animals, not to make a lot of money or status. I see nothing wrong with being a NEET or not working, but it is quite a jump to assume people's career choices are fueled by society's brainwashing.

Amarnd

Amarnd

May 1, 2024
There's a reason this world sucks and it's people. Are we in hell? Yes, if not literally, then figuratively. The worst aspect of this hell is other people. This world is their product, and we are forced to go through their loathsome systems. Yea.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There's a reason this world sucks and it's people. Are we in hell? Yes, if not literally, then figuratively. The worst aspect of this hell is other people. This world is their product, and we are forced to go through their loathsome systems. Yea.
It's so annoying that we all have to participate in and contribute to society. None of us even chose to be alive anyways, yet we have to participate in society in order to ensure our own survival. Hell *is* other people

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatPowerIs and 4am
Amarnd

Amarnd

May 1, 2024
It's so annoying that we all have to participate in and contribute to society. None of us even chose to be alive anyways, yet we have to participate in society order to ensure our own survival. Hell *is* other people
"though the world contains many things which are thoroughly bad, the worst thing in it is society"
- A.S, Counsels and Maxims. P.25