• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Slough Walker

Apr 22, 2024
Why do normies *want* to work though? Who would willingly submit to modern day slavery?
I'm one of the rare "normies" who enjoys their work. For now, my career keeps me going, gives structure to my existence, and provides sufficient prosperity that I don't have to add money or debt to my list of OCD themes. I spent two miserable years at grad school so that I could reenter the job market and pursue my dream job of being an IT project manager. My dream came true, but then I found out too late that I hate being a project manager. After several years of trying to keep the IT project manager dream alive ended in failure, I took a self-funded sabbatical from work for several months. I lived off a decent nest egg I'd set aside, with no outside support at all. I enjoyed an isolated but seemingly happy second childhood playing videogames, binging junk food, and vaping cannabis all day. After about 8 months of solitary partying, I returned to the workforce but as an IT technician instead of an IT project manager. My career flourishes since then, yet I'm here on this site. Unfortunately, career success or the absence of financial problems isn't necessarily enough to prevent suicidality. I'm also hoping to shed light on why some people see the workaday world as more than wave slavery or tax farming. Lately, when I play video games, binge eat, or use cannabis, I can't enjoy the activity because I feel shame over my lack of accomplishment in other areas of life. I'm now nearly a month sober from cannabis, enduring sugar withdrawal, and starting a ketogenic diet. I do this not out of a wish for a better life, but only because I feel my end getting closer, and I want to face reality in all its horror.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Literally, I don't want to contribute for a society thats done nothing but treat me like shit. Really sucks the way things work.
Mood. I hate how we're all forced to participate. I wish that we didn't have to work just to survive. I've always wanted to escape society and other people, and go somewhere where I could be truly alone in peace. I hate how life is so dependent on social interaction. I'm a NEET right now, so I don't have to socialize or be around people, but my mom wants me to get a job and I will have to there. Fuck this world and society. I just hate how our survival is dependent on other people. Anyways, I will probably rope in order to not have to work. I just don't see anything beneficial or valuable about working. I don't see how it's worth it. I don't believe that there's any merit in working or contributing to society. It's all cope in my opinion to get people to work and become slaves to the system
CTB is our only way out. We're all gonna go someday regardless. So why not leave early? No reason to stick around and suffer.
Literally

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I'm disabled, but society and my parents still try to put me in the workforce expecting me to have as much motivation as the average normie NT with a loving family and kids. I don't have a responsibility to provide for my kids, family, etc, so why try to make me into an obedient work slave? I'm sure there is much more suited candidates for your cruel game of life.
Can I ask what your disability is? Simply curious.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I know how you feel, I also would like to just rot in bed and do nothing all day. It's actually the best way to spend the day for me. I just wish I had someone to spend those days with in and do nothing, not even talk to each other, just pure acceptance.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Why do normies *want* to work though? Who would willingly submit to modern day slavery?
I would consider myself a "normie", and trust me, I do not want to work. And I'm sure a large majority are like me.
I don't enjoy any part of toiling away for most of my waking hours just so I have enough money to not live in a cardboard box and go hungry.
And my job isn't even that shitty compared to allot of peoples.