• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
It's one of my biggest issues with my life. I don't understand why this happened to me.

I was very vocal about this since a super early age but my parents were convinced it was only because I knew my dad wanted a son. It wasn't. If that was it, the issue wouldn't have persisted long after I stopped giving a shit about my father. I wanted to transition when I was 11. I'd already largely gone through puberty and it was like nonstop torture for years but nobody listened to me. My family was very confusing, going from almost bragging about how supportive they'd be to being outwardly transphobic. They're much better now but it's too late. The damage has all been done, I will never get to grow up and develop my personality naturally as if I'd been born male. Everyone who knows me will always know me as female, my body will never look male. I'm so fucking mad.

I'm not even gonna bother transitioning. I've got a male haircut, wear mens clothing and most strangers assume I'm a guy anyway (even if they think I'm about 12-14) but to me, I look completely female. My family and anybody who has ever known me will always remember me being a girl. Maybe transitioning would be worth it if I had the ability to completely erase any previous memories anyone had of me but even then I probably wouldn't be satisfied.

On top of all that, people are so weird abt it and are often downright cruel. I'm too sensitive and can't cope with that. People already hate me, I can't afford to add to it.

It's been one of the contributors to my suicidality since childhood and it's not going anywhere no matter how hard I try to convince myself it will :/

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry. I personally hate being male and wish I had been born AFAB. Well, I wish I had never been born period but if I had to be I'd rather have been female. It blows we have to be in the minority of people unhappy with the sex they were born as.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sorry. I personally hate being male and wish I had been born AFAB. Well, I wish I had never been born period but if I had to be I'd rather have been female. It blows we have to be in the minority of people unhappy with the sex they were born as.
I thought you were female 👀 oops

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
It really does. Wish we could all just swap with each other somehow lol

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
W

wasted_years

Feb 13, 2024
I'm MTF trans, still in the closet and I feel this so much. Especially the part about the damage being done. I can't get hrt for a variety of reasons but even if i did it wouldn't change much I'm afraid.

My strictly muslim (and hence transphobic) parents caught me crossdressing when I was about 14 and that was basically the end of what few good things we shared. I distinctly remember them saying "We'll love you no matter what" when I was a kid. Guess that was a fucking lie. I was sent to conversion therapy (which actually made my dysphoria worse lmfao), was yelled at daily, and sometimes starved on purpose, etc. Human rights are a fucking joke where I live.

Sometimes i can't help but be deathly envious of the trans folk that had puberty blockers and hormones from a young age, those who didn't get disowned and beaten, those who aren't suicidal. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them, but...damn.

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Yeah but you wouldn't want to be an ugly woman or deal with aging. People treat you like shit