• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
I live in one of East Asian countries and we basically can't save sn. I just want to end my existence in peace but it doesn't even work. I'm not a minor but I can't leave the country I live in because I'm still very young

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really cruel to me how reliable suicide methods are inaccessible for people, I really wish there's the option of a straightforward way to just die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry to hear. SN is a more peaceful alternative we've got and it sucks not having that access and to have to resort to the least peaceful and unreliable methods. Could you maybe try and have it shipped over to you from another country? What do you mean by can't save SN?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I live in one of East Asian countries and we basically can't save sn.
I'm so sorry to hear that - I live in Japan and it's a controlled substance here, so you'd get into serious trouble with law enforcement if you got caught buying it.
And customs are so hardworking, especially when they think a package contains chemicals or drugs. Sadly, SN is just a pipe dream here I guess.

Reactions: Goku Black
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I am new here, so sorry if this sounds silly but, what's SN?

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Did they restrict over there recently?
I don't think so, because SN has been a controlled substance since January 4, 1965, by the cabinet order "毒物及び劇物指定令."
The order doesn't include the chemical name of SN but it's under the category of "nitrite salt" ("亜硝酸塩類".)

(RIP Akira Toriyama.)

I am new here, so sorry if this sounds silly but, what's SN?
I'm so sorry you ended up on this forum but welcome! SN is an acronym of "sodium nitrite." (Not to be confused with "sodium nitrate.")

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I don't think so, because SN has been a controlled substance since January 4, 1965, by the cabinet order "毒物及び劇物指定令."
The order doesn't include the chemical name of SN but it's under the category of "nitrite salt" ("亜硝酸塩類".)

(RIP Akira Toriyama.)
Sadness is all I feel right now but thanks for telling me. i was curious for a time about it.

• Aww..
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Sadness is all I feel right now but thanks for telling me. i was curious for a time about it.
Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama,
You taught us victory can be ours.
We'll keep fighting, per ardua ad astra -
Through adversity to the stars!

@Goku Black, I think he's seeing us.
Though, for now, it seems to be so grim,
Whether we survive or catch the bus -
You will lead us until we see him!

You became a mod, a powerful being like Super Saiyan God...
I hope you'll beat bad guys!

But so sorry for the loss 😭

• Love
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You became a mod, a powerful being like Super Saiyan God...
I hope you'll beat bad guys!
I'll do my best for the community going forward. Thank you @LoiteringClouds.
Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama,
You taught us victory can be ours.
We'll keep fighting, per ardua ad astra -
Through adversity to the stars!
Better words couldn't have been said, that was part of my childhood taken away from me. First my grandmother over a year ago and now this, that's life though.

• Hugs