• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I really wish I had a room of my own. I live with a lot of people in an old, moldy apartment. Unfortunately, I share my room with two roommates, and this has prevented me from doing it until now. The only solution I have is to do it in a garbage dump but unfortunately, whenever I go there I find the survival instinct present and strong because it is a scary, unfamiliar and exposed place. I thought about booking a hotel, but I only have money for the funeral.
I don't know what to do, I'm so tired and I want to do it so bad.
I really wish I had my own room.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
I really wish I had a room of my own. I live with a lot of people in an old, moldy apartment. Unfortunately, I share my room with two roommates, and this has prevented me from doing it until now. The only solution I have is to do it in a garbage dump but unfortunately, whenever I go there I find the survival instinct present and strong because it is a scary, unfamiliar and exposed place. I thought about booking a hotel, but I only have money for the funeral.
I don't know what to do, I'm so tired and I want to do it so bad.
I really wish I had my own room.
Do you live in Asia?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The only solution I have is to do it in a garbage dump
You don't deserve this and no other human should have to do it in a garbage dump either. This is so inhumane. But why care about the funeral costs? It's not your problem anymore, you're relieved. I'd really consider the hotel room.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
You don't deserve this and no other human should have to do it in a garbage dump either. This is so inhumane. But why care about the funeral costs? It's not your problem anymore, you're relieved. I'd really consider the hotel room.
I just don't want to be a burden to anyone and on top of that I'm suffering from severe depression these days I literally can't get out of bed. I don't have the energy for anything, I just want to end the matter in peace once and for all.