• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i know it's hard for us depressed suicidal people to create a connection with anyone, and i don't have that kind of connection with anyone in my ''real'' life. but i wish i had friends here, who can relate to my ctb feelings and everything
it's hard bc i'm not cool enough to have any friends who relate to me even here

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Unpopular opinion but I think making friends here is a bad idea. Everyone is struggling immensely, and most of us are on the verge of death. Seems like a recipe to get hurt to me.

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
Unpopular opinion but I think making friends here is a bad idea. Everyone is struggling immensely, and most of us are on the verge of death. Seems like a recipe to get hurt to me.

I disagree somewhat. I think we can learn a lot from people on here and their experiences. Some people do not have such people in real life to connect to. In some jurisdictions, namely more religious nations, the discussion of suicide is so frowned upon it even borders on illegal.

I'm glad for here, if I told people in the real world how I truly felt I'd be rapidly ostracized. I know for that for sure as I tried it once, and the pain it caused me was great.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I disagree somewhat. I think we can learn a lot from people on here and their experiences. Some people do not have such people in real life to connect to. In some jurisdictions, namely more religious nations, the discussion of suicide is so frowned upon it even borders on illegal.

I'm glad for here, if I told people in the real world how I truly felt I'd be rapidly ostracized. I know for that for sure as I tried it once, and the pain it caused me was great.
I enjoy having discussions with people here, the forum is a wonderful place as these things can't be talked about outside of here. Friendships, however, based around a shared desire to ctb are just something I personally try to avoid.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024

I enjoy having discussions with people here, the forum is a wonderful place as these things can't be talked about outside of here. Friendships, however, based around a shared desire to ctb are just something I personally try to avoid.
i know it's dangerous to have friendships with people struggling with the stuff i do. but still i tend to feel a connection to them, even if it's toxic.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
friends make garbage, true friends take it out

Reactions: ThatFlyGuy
NoLongerHuman.

NoLongerHuman.

Disqualified as a human being
Apr 30, 2023
i mean, people here is nice to speak to on and off, and im always up to chat. its willitpass said though, building friendships only based off of wanting to ctb isnt true a friendship. its close to the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend.", its not true friendship, you only have one thing in common and conversations mostly focus on ctbing. i hope you find a true friend though ^_^

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Bad idea in my experience. Anyone of us could literally hang ourselves at any minute.

Plus, no one is here because they are models of good mental health. Even the pro-death mob may not actually want death for themselves.... but they are mentally ill in their own way.

Reactions: willitpass
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
There are plenty of people here who I respect and I'll be personally devastated if they die, even if it's what they want, but friendships based on suicidal ideation and/or MH rarely work well in my experience. Especially online as you don't get the benefit of interacting in person as body language plays such an important role in all our relationships.

Reactions: willitpass
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you PM anyone? That I've found tends to be how you form closer friendships here. It's definitely risky though. I still miss someone who I got to know slightly better who CTB over two years ago. There's that inherent risk here. I still kind of think it's worth it but it's something you need to seriously consider. It's like you need to go into it being willing to let go if the time comes. People also sometimes choose to leave the forum and give recovery a fair shot. Like all friendships, it can be risky to rely on people.

Weirdly though, it feels more kind of morally ok to form loose friendships here. Because- at least we know one another's situation. For me, it doesn't feel all that fair to try and get close to people in real life now. I don't want anymore tethers for one but, it doesn't seem too fair to leech on them for emotional support with the very real intention to CTB at some point.

• Hugs
Reactions: LaVieEnRose