• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. I hate that I'm awake. I don't even know why people want to keep me alive. I know that the government and the ultra rich wants slaves but I don't have the necessary skills to wage slave to begin with. I don't even have the skills needed to be an adult. I wish I could sleep eternally, sleeping for a finite amount of time isn't sufficient enough for me. It has to be eternal

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I relate. I hate that I'm awake. I don't even know why people want to keep me alive. I know that the government and the ultra rich wants slaves but I don't have the necessary skills to wage slave to begin with. I don't even have the skills needed to be an adult. I wish I could sleep eternally, sleeping for a finite amount of time isn't sufficient enough for me. It has to be eternal
Same
wouldn't want to be a cat. don't need a grubby pair of hands all over me or lifting me up to put you right up to their face.
I guess so. I want to be a housecat because they're well-fed, well-loved, well-cared for and have no worries (they get to be lazy all day and don't have to work for a living in order to survive), but the reality of being one might not be as appealing as I initially thought

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
Me too. Every day I wake up I stare at the wall and think about how nice it would have been to die in my sleep. I wonder if death is just like the flash of nothing that happens when you sleep. It's the only time things are okay. Waking up is like an immediate punch to the anxiety section of my brain. I open my eyes and WHAM: Anxiety. Depression. Fear. Overwhelm. It's like waking up just as you are falling off a cliff. It's a shock every day. Like... I actually have to exist in this nightmare? I have to try and function in this mess? Ugh. I'd rather stay in bed and never open my eyes and imagine that I've disappeared.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Even cats suffer... It's better never to have been at all.
Right cats get a lot of painful diseases, can get strokes , cancer , get old, get hungry etc just like a human ape can

I would never want to be any DNA based life form nor ever exist at all for what reason? Non-existence forever is the only thing that I want and makes sense to me

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Sleeping is the best, it would be great if I could sleep forever. Though I don't think I would like my consciousness to exist forever and all time even if I'm sleeping, so I wouldn't actually want to sleep forever, just as long as my own life.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I dream of eternal peace and bliss (no pun intended). I wish all of this could end for me. I'm so tired; I hate having to live life. Mine is so boring. I wish I could be at peace forever
I'm the same as you, but what bores you?

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm the same as you, but what bores you?
Life itself. I don't get any enjoyment out of it. I feel like there's a void in my soul that can't be filled. I feel empty inside. It also all just seems so meaningless and absurd to me

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
yes, I also feel that nothing makes sense and living does not have to be an obligation. do you have a diagnosis?
Life itself. I don't get any enjoyment out of it. I feel like there's a void in my soul that can't be filled. I feel empty inside. It also all just seems so meaningless and absurd to me

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
yes, I also feel that nothing makes sense and living does not have to be an obligation. do you have a diagnosis?
Yeah. I have ADHD, Asperger's/autism level 1, and social anxiety. I think I might also have undiagnosed depression. Wbu?

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Yeah. I have ADHD, Asperger's/autism level 1, and social anxiety. I think I might also have undiagnosed depression. Wbu?
when I was teenager I was told many diagnoses. Now, they are studying my case to find out what I have because the doctors don't know. They think it is bipolar, borderline personality disorder or depression. Also undiagnosed autism.