Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I wish I could see how people react after I ctb but it's obviously not possible since I'll be dead. I know it seems a bit attention seeking but most people like attention. I just want how many of them would miss me and how much I actually mattered to people around me. I often imagine how would they react to my suicide notes or on my funeral. Realistically speaking it probably wouldn't make a big impact but it's nice thinking that people cared

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: worthIess, ForgottenAgain, flower_g1rl and 4 others
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I sometimes wish to know as well, would they even care that I left? I wonder how would my body be dealt with immediately after I am found. What would my family and the last of my friends think after hearing that I had gone away. Would the people I want to show up at my funeral actually show up or not even care about me and continue on their day as normal. It makes me really sad to think that nobody would care about me after I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Tionally and ForgottenAgain
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I too wonder this a lot. It might sound a bit mean or selfish but part of me wants to see how the people react who I tried to reach out to beforehand and didn't give me the help I needed. Not so much in a malicious type of way more of a "do you wish you could change it if you could" way if that makes any sense. I'm not sure how to word it without it making me seem like a bad person.

• Hugs
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Tionally, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Unfortunately u won't even know that u r dead.

Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and Tionally
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
ideally i would go at the time when nobody cares about me anymore. but thats only a dream. i would like to see what you describe, too

• Hugs
π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I can't even say how much I relate. I feel weird thinking about it because, like you said, I'll be dead and it won't change anything for me but to know that you were somewhat important to others even when you didn't feel like it is nice. It's nice to feel wanted and needed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally
geraldofrivia

geraldofrivia

Lost
Oct 10, 2023
I feel the same a lot, I wanna see the impact it makes on the world but who cares

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you πŸ•―οΈ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ive been questioning if this is whats stopping me. i dont really have much of a reason to continue, literally just my cat (and even that sucks because all i do is sit here thinking about how shes gonna die because i lost her sister (my therapy pet) back in may)... but for some reason even though nothing is stopping me i havent.

• Hugs