• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I really like the idea of a gun. Using a shotgun, pointing it in my mouth, angling it towards the brain stem, pulling the trigger, and BAM - I'm dead!

But that won't happen. I can't get one because I've been involuntarily admitted to the mental hospital before. I've talked to two lawyers about this, both said I wouldn't be able to purchase a shotgun. I could hypothetically lie on the background check and hope it goes through, but that's very risky. I could be charged with a felony and thrown in jail. That would make matters worse.

I can't get a gun in a new state. I have to be a resident and I simply don't have the money to go to a different state right now. Gun shows in my state require background checks. I don't trust the dark web or private dealers. I don't trust black powder guns.

So I'll do hanging. I mean I guess the nice thing about hanging is it isn't nearly as violent as a gun death and as long as I don't get found in time (which I'll make sure will happen) I'll be a goner, but for a gun, you'll either die or you will be way worse off than you were before. So I guess there are some advantages to hanging... but I liked the idea of being able to just pull a trigger and be gone.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I really like the idea of a gun. Using a shotgun, pointing it in my mouth, angling it towards the brain stem, pulling the trigger, and BAM - I'm dead!

But that won't happen. I can't get one because I've been involuntarily admitted to the mental hospital before. I've talked to two lawyers about this, both said I wouldn't be able to purchase a shotgun. I could hypothetically lie on the background check and hope it goes through, but that's very risky. I could be charged with a felony and thrown in jail. That would make matters worse.

I can't get a gun in a new state. I have to be a resident and I simply don't have the money to go to a different state right now. Gun shows in my state require background checks. I don't trust the dark web or private dealers. I don't trust black powder guns.

So I'll do hanging. I mean I guess the nice thing about hanging is it isn't nearly as violent as a gun death and as long as I don't get found in time (which I'll make sure will happen) I'll be a goner, but for a gun, you'll either die or you will be way worse off than you were before. So I guess there are some advantages to hanging... but I liked the idea of being able to just pull a trigger and be gone.
I wanted one too. It seemed the most guaranteed method. Over before it's started. I've heard of it going wrong though because of the recoil. The thought of surviving that doesn't bare thinking about. Guns aren't easy to get in the UK but I live near farms and they keep them. I've thought of getting a job just to have access to one but I 've been put off because of what I just said. Trust me to fuck it up. Also don't know if I'd even get the opportunity anyway. I'm now just after a handgun of some kind strong enough to get the job done if I put it to my temple. Most of my problems exist in my head and I 'd like to blast them out