• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
Poison and hanging just seem so complicated. I'd be afraid to mess up. Also, ordering a poison online is absolutely not an option as my family could get it first and uncover the plan. For hanging, I'd have to do it in a forest or something and what if my body wasn't found for several days (that's a possibility with the C19 lockdown)? After a few days the corpse could be rotten and picked apart by scavengers. I'm quite tall so don't think I'd be able to do a full hanging indoors.

There's been a few high rise buildings going up in my city recently but I'm not sure if any are available to the public. Even if I can find one that is, getting myself to prepare is going to be difficult. Burning private stuff, deleting files from my laptop and especially giving away my money (don't have much but it's still something) feels very risky to do when the method of choice is something I could chicken out of at the last moment. I imagine doing it over and over again but I know that in a situation like that the emotions can be a lot stronger than you can possibly be ready for in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner