• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I could be a kid again. The thought of having to be independent and support myself both scares and pains me. It honestly just makes me sad. I wish I could go back to my childhood. I don't want to be forced to become a real adult. I don't want to have to be on my own or struggle to survive. I have so much nostalgia for my childhood and I wish I could re-live it. Life is a game of survival, and I wish that I could be taken care of forever. Even as a kid, I never wanted to grow up. It's just so depressing that I did. I don't want to have to play the game of life or enter the capitalist rat race. I'm sad that I'll have to inevitably be independent and make my own way in life. I view it as tragic, the loss of childhood innocence and wonder. Thinking about my childhood brought tears to my eyes. I wish I could go back in time. I just miss being a kid

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
really? i've read you say this many times. i thought most people wanted to be independent? i hated having rules etc. my mom was
embarrassingly over protective

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I have mixed thoughts of becoming a kid again
On one hand, life was less stressful, and I was more unaware of how horrifying existence really is
On the other hand, being a kid again would mean staying in this world for a longer time

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
really? i've read you say this many times. i thought most people wanted to be independent? i hated having rules etc. my mom was
I'm just venting right now because I'm sad and miss being a kid. I never wanted to be independent. I never wanted to grow up or become an adult. I wish I could go back to the past
I have mixed thoughts of becoming a kid again
On one hand, life was less stressful, and I was more unaware of how horrifying existence really is
On the other hand, being a kid again would mean staying in this world for a longer time
I wish I could've stayed a kid forever. I think that it's so sad how I was forced to grow up. I wish that my life could be stress-free and carefree. Adulthood just brings a multitude of responsibilities that make life stressful and annoying. Being an adult comes with responsibilities, demands and obligations that I never even wanted in the first place. I don't want to have to be independent. That's my biggest fear

Last edited:
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
I feel like people often want to be the opposite of what they experienced as kids, in a way. Like, someone with over protective parents will want to be independent as the ultimate rebel move. Someone who experienced neglect and no protection at all might just want someone to take care of every thing for you. People in strict religious households often turn out to be rebels who try to do everything thats against their religion (excessive drinking, many sex partners etc). Some people who grew up in families averse to religion turn very religious. Obviously its not like that with everyone, but just interesting to note

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
It would be so nice if people were automatically provided shelter, food and basic things to survive. That way people can live their life the way they wanted and be a lot more happy, doing whatever you want without having to struggle to survive in a competitive and scary world

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I feel like people often want to be the opposite of what they experienced as kids, in a way. Like, someone with over protective parents will want to be independent as the ultimate rebel move. Someone who experienced neglect and no protection at all might just want someone to take care of every thing for you. People in strict religious households often turn out to be rebels who try to do everything thats against their religion (excessive drinking, many sex partners etc). Some people who grew up in families averse to religion turn very religious. Obviously its not like that with everyone, but just interesting to note
I was emotionally neglected and I think my mom has cold mother syndrome, but apart from that, my parents were also overprotective. They were emotionally unavailable though. However, I'm dismissive avoidant rather than anxious
It would be so nice if people were automatically provided shelter, food and basic things to survive. That way people can live their life the way they wanted and be a lot more happy, doing whatever you want without having to struggle to survive in a competitive and scary world
Literally. I hate how life is just a struggle for survival. Life as an adult is not worth living for me. I don't want to be a slave to capitalism for the rest of my life. I'd rather die

Last edited:
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
I wouldn't want to be a child again, but i would love to start from 16, but only if I had my current body, due to all the plastic surgery I got which greatly improved my life.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I will get the hell out of here and be a child in after life, even If I will be grown up, I will be a child from the inside <3

Edit: As a child also got beaten up by this world and it's ppl, so it's a no go.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I miss 2010-2015, my childhood in middle school. Since then, life has been nothing but painful. The nostalgia makes it even worse. I don't wanna live with those memories because they only hurt me, can't live like this anymore.

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
I was emotionally neglected and I think my mom has cold mother syndrome, but apart from that, my parents were also overprotective
Maybe that makes sense; A mother figure is like really important for development, so if she has been cold and neglectful to you, maybe it makes sense that your view of the world now is characterized by the need to be taken care of, feel warmth, without being independent.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Maybe that makes sense; A mother figure is like really important for development, so if she has been cold and neglectful to you, maybe it makes sense that your view of the world now is characterized by the need to be taken care of, feel warmth, without being independent.
She wasn't neglectful, just emotionally unavailable

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
no. there are abused childred all around the world

• Aww..