accepting.id

accepting.id

i cannot fck it we ball for much longer
May 15, 2023
I'm a coward. Whenever I try, I just can't seem to do it myself. I end up wishing someone else who understands could do it for me or that I could be at the wrong place at the wrong time and end up killed by some fucked up people. Which is selfish I know.

But I've been depressed and suicidal for more than a decade now. I wish euthanasia was an option for people who have suffered from depression and suicidal ideation for years. I wish people understood this is what peace is for us.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter, thesaddestgirl, CentreMid and 9 others
Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I'm so sorry you feel this way. Even though your mind wants to seek eternal peace, a part of you won't allow it due to survival instinct. I wish you find the peace you deserve one day.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and accepting.id
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
unfortunately, that's not what they consider moral. They'll happily let you suffer to the end of your day. If you try and get caught, they'll lock you up to make sure you continue suffering. All this just to make them feel good because they're doing the "right thing"

Reactions: Deathisbetter, accepting.id, lachrymost and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm a coward. Whenever I try, I just can't seem to do it myself. I end up wishing someone else who understands could do it for me or that I could be at the wrong place at the wrong time and end up killed by some fucked up people. Which is selfish I know.

But I've been depressed and suicidal for more than a decade now. I wish euthanasia was an option for people who have suffered from depression and suicidal ideation for years. I wish people understood this is what peace is for us.
Read the resources so you gain confidence

Reactions: accepting.id, Abdullah and Little_Suzy
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Don't be so hard on yourself. Self-termination is NOT easy. Fuck ANY/EVERY ONE who says "suicide is for cowards". This is not for the faint of heart. I do applaud your courage in carrying on, despite numerous back-outs from your attempts. It takes immense strength to both live and die. I send you wishes of peace, clarity, and love. I hope you get clarity in what you want to do. I wish you the courage to see it through, be it living on or escaping.

May you find peace, no matter your course.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, thesaddestgirl, accepting.id and 3 others
social_anxiety

social_anxiety

May 13, 2023
Don't be so hard on yourself. Self-termination is NOT easy. Fuck ANY/EVERY ONE who says "suicide is for cowards". This is not for the faint of heart. I do applaud your courage in carrying on, despite numerous back-outs from your attempts. It takes immense strength to both live and die. I send you wishes of peace, clarity, and love. I hope you get clarity in what you want to do. I wish you the courage to see it through, be it living on or escaping.

May you find peace, no matter your course.

That's well said ^^

I too struggle with mental health issues for a long time and I wish there could be a button to just stop everything. Sending you virtual hugs and hoping you find your peace, wherever it may be :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and accepting.id
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, I totally get you. In the past, I've tried contacting shady people to kill me, but chickened out of and canceled it. It's too risky, they could be a pro-lifer or a sadist that wants to torture you before they finish the job. You've gotta do the dirty work yourself to not let anyone else hurt you further.

• Love
Reactions: accepting.id and lachrymost
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly so horrible how people are cruelly denied the option of a way to exit this world peacefully without risks and complications, but the unfortunate reality is that we exist in a society where there is a lack of compassion towards the suffering that people go through. It's so inhumane how we are expected to be prisoners to this existence in a world where there is unlimited potential to feel pain where all that we are destined for is to be tortured by old age and die anyway.

Wanting suicide is perfectly rational in a world like this, it's insane to me when people see suffering as being worse than suicide, when the reality is that to die solves all problems and there are no disadvantages to not existing. We are destined for nowhere but death, so to want to force people to suffer unnecessarily against their wishes really is extreme cruelty, and of course it's true that for many people the only relief lies in death, there really needs to be acceptance of that fact. Not everyone even wants to endure existence anyway.

• Love
Reactions: accepting.id, Why Me? and Abdullah