• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I have just come to the conclusion that I have just been fooling myself with silly questions like how to crush the pills and stuff like this. I have everything I need: huge dose of amitriptyline, enough metoclopramide, enough cimetidine, huge dose of benzos (clonazepam). All have to do is book a hotel room and take everything there. I think about It 24/7 and I think that concerns about hurting my family is the only reason I am still here. I can not wait for them to die, It would be just too long of a time. They Will be hurt and they Will Deal with It I dont know how, but they will have to. I just need to wait until monday and then that's it, It is hell living with suicidal thoughts and I want It to end.

Reactions: skitliv, RoloTomasi, Tiburcio and 5 others
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I think that concerns about hurting my family is the only reason I am still here. I can not wait for them to die, It would be just too long of a time. They Will be hurt and they Will Deal with It I dont know how, but they will have to.

I resonate with that completely 100% do you have a method ?

Reactions: skitliv
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
good luck my friend

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I hope it works, sad to see u go. Wish u a painless peaceful exit.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213 and Vincent Moraes
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I might still post something to say goodbye a few moments before drinking the cocktail. It's good having this fórum, I can still share some last words without warning anyone who could "save" me.

Reactions: Smilla, Donedonedone and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I might still post something to say goodbye a few moments before drinking the cocktail. It's good having this fórum, I can still share some last words without warning anyone who could "save" me.
Yes I will too say goodbye. ;-;

Reactions: Vincent Moraes and Tiburcio