chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I confided my deepest darkest secrets in someone I thought I could trust, I believed we established a basic level of trust that we can count on. I knew this persons secrets and this person knew mine. Well I was just sabotaged and I am 100% certain it was this person that betrayed me, no one else knew my secrets and this person just blocked me on everything, which further incriminates this person that they did something wrong to me and needs to hide.

I am so lost right now, there is now legitimately zero person I can truly confide in now, because I will always assume I will be betrayed.

Perhaps this is good, one more reason to CTB, as if my life wasn't bad enough already. I've lost one of the few good things I still had in life (a trust worthy confidant)

I was already a broken man, but as it turns out life always has surprise beatings in store for you, and you can get more broken than you already were, I'm just sinking deeper and deeper into my despair……

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sapphoslastpoem, Sannti, RealitySurf and 5 others
I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Sadly that's life my friend. Experiences, people and even family may come and go. Keep your chin up, and keep moving forward because life won't wait.

• Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Sadly that's life my friend. Experiences, people and even family may come and go. Keep your chin up, and keep moving forward because life won't wait.
You are right, but I'm suffering so much pain right now…

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I have some dark secrets and the only person I shared them with was my therapist due to client confidentiality.
I'm sorry that you went through a betrayal of trust, I had that happening to me for minor secrets and I know it sucks.
Beware of who you trust. Some things are better left unspoken sometimes.

• Love
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Some things are best not spoken about mate. Taper your expectations about online relationships.

• Love
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm sorry about that :( betrayal hurts, i can relate to the feeling.
What are the consequences of your secret becoming public, if i may ask?

• Love
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry about that :( betrayal hurts, i can relate to the feeling.
What are the consequences of your secret becoming public, if i may ask?
I am facing a significant chance of being locked up into a psych ward and losing my freedom, I might even get into legal troubles but I just don't know yet, I have no clue the extent of the shithole I'm in right now……

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I am facing a significant chance of being locked up into a psych ward and losing my freedom, I might even get into legal troubles but I just don't know yet, I have no clue the extent of the shithole I'm in right now……
I wish there was something i could do, i hope it turns out all right :)

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I'm really sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately I've seen it happen over & over again, on this site & irl. Someone starts to trust in someone & believe that they are trustworthy & in the end it only ends up hurting them.

aaturtle

aaturtle

sativa!
Sep 26, 2023
Dude, I'm so sorry. There's only so much mental turmoil a person can take, and for something else to be tacked on like that must really suck.

If you're looking for it, the only advice I can offer is that you've just gotta try to buckle down and take things one day at a time. You're probably afraid of future consequences, as I assume from your replies to other users, so this will be difficult. All you can do is try. Watch and wait and see how things turn out. If they suck, you handle it. If things blow over, then try to leave it behind you.

Of course, I don't know you, so I can't offer outstanding advice, but I'm hoping this'll be a start.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't believe that other people can be trusted and relied on at all, it's dreadful how people can very often just create way more suffering and make existing even worse, it must be awful what you are going through.