• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
I've been stalking this forum for a few days now to get info on the CO method, but found that using SN would be more appropriate for me. I've read the guides available for that method and started to list what I was going to use to CTB.

For now, I'm going with :

- SN, obviously : Found a way to buy 200g of SN without any justificatory required
- Antacid : I have some Gavisconell (oral suspension)
- Antinauseant : I'll order Metoclopramid, 10 mg online
- Painkillers : Paracetamol, 1000mg
- Sedatives : Alprazolam, 0,25mg

I'm gonna go for the 48-hour regimen.

Now I have a few questions regarding the method I'll use :

- Have I chosen the right meds? I'm not sure about the Gavisconell, I haven't seen it being mentioned recently here. Plus, I have had difficulties taking it in the past (the taste, the texture), made me feel nauseous, so taking two doses kinda repulse me.

- When should I take the sedatives during the regimen? I have prescripted Alprazolam for panic attacks (0,25mg maximum per attack and per day, but tbh it hasn't been effective even though I'm a lightweight). As an overthinking and anxious person, I know I might have one during the regimen, but I also want to be sleepy and calm before drinking SN. Might go for 1mg the second day (I don't wanna fall asleep in front of my drink either).

- It might be a silly question, but how could I make sure my family isn't the one to find me after CTB? I'm gonna do it in my apartment, they have the keys, I'm sure they'll come first before calling for help when they'll realize I'm missing. I really don't want them to find me. But I also don't want to be saved by medics if I call them right before drinking SN (it could take me hours to CTB, only 15 minutes for medics to arrive).

- I'm gonna hide the SN I have left IF I ever fail my first attempt. Once the package has been open, how should I store it and for how long?

I have time to change what I'm gonna take, I'm planning to CTB in a few weeks (maybe months if I manage to hold on?) only.