8enjun

8enjun

carlos !!! :3
Apr 6, 2023
do u know when u want to die but at the same time u don't??? sometimes i wish i wasn't such a pussy and i would get it over with but i don't want to feel pain, and i don't want the only few people i love to feel pain because i ended it. idek what to do i have a razor blade right next to me, should i just slit my wrist vertically or slit into my throat? i don't know

• Hugs
Reactions: stermc and SatouR
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method is unreliable and will likely just lead to more suffering, but anyway it's understandable having fears as after all suicide isn't straightforward to go through with. I hate how we exist in a world where the more peaceful suicide method options are restricted from us.

Reactions: Never Alive, stermc and exploitedbacteria
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
When there is heat in the moment and doubts, it is better not to proceed to avoid any further damage or arising problems. With a cold head, then ask yourself what you truly want or need to get to a conclusion on what to do.

Reactions: stermc
dingokettle3531

dingokettle3531

Mar 26, 2023
That's understandable, I feel the same way, would like to end it but don't have access to reliable enough methods and I get a lot of fear from thinking about "what if I fail, what when people find me?" sure, hanging yourself can work but it can fail as well due to a number of reasons

crowsylol

crowsylol

crow
Apr 6, 2023
do u know when u want to die but at the same time u don't??? sometimes i wish i wasn't such a pussy and i would get it over with but i don't want to feel pain, and i don't want the only few people i love to feel pain because i ended it. idek what to do i have a razor blade right next to me, should i just slit my wrist vertically or slit into my throat? i don't know
right like tbh i dont wnna live anymore but i hate pain so much. one time i had planned to slit my neck like u had once but as soon as the blade came close to my neck i chickened out. šŸ˜­