• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I think that's normal and logical, but it makes me feel like an idiot for some reason. Of course it's different to die when it's your own choice in the way you want to than dying painfully, slowly, in a way you don't want. But I feel like I should just take the opportunity, or at least take the opportunity of motivation, like that should be enough to finally push me to it, so I should be happy. But I'm worried. I don't want to before I'm ready. I don't want to go to the hospital.

I told myself I'd definitely, no matter what, ctb if I got Covid. Well, then I did, and, I didn't. I told myself, if I got Long Covid, I'll do it for sure. I think I might, but I'm afraid I'll still just suffer instead of getting it over with. I don't know what it's going to take to push me over the edge. I don't know what's wrong with me that nothing has yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36