B

breezy999

Aug 20, 2023
If I wasn't scared I would've done it by now. I feel so disappointed that fear gets in my way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, sash, _apathetic and 3 others
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
what are u afraid of? maybe its not time to leave if you're having doubts

Reactions: hi-okbye
B

breezy999

Aug 20, 2023
what are u afraid of? maybe its not time to leave if you're having doubts
I want a painless way to go but I'm also afraid of what'll happen in the afterlife as I came from a religious upbringing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HighFlight, WAITING TO DIE and L I F E T O L O S E
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
You're not the only one who feels this way. Sometimes i stop, think and wonder what's on the other side, if that "other side" really exists.

I come from a Christian family, and i can say that religions like Christianity and others aim to estabilish order and manipulate believers through fear and punitiveness. I have nothing against anyone who believes in such a God or follows such a religion and i have no reason to offend anyone who believes, i'm just saying what i think.

Reactions: hi-okbye, HighFlight and WAITING TO DIE
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
I want a painless way to go but I'm also afraid of what'll happen in the afterlife as I came from a religious upbringing.
theres really no easily comforting ways to go that are readily available, im sorry for ur situation

Reactions: HighFlight and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Its only natural to feel scared.
The fear usually comes from survival instinct and fears of the afterlife.
If you are worried about suicide because you came from a religious background, then maybe you aren't aware that suicide as a sin is NEVER once mentioned in the bible.

Reactions: hi-okbye, tiger b and Foreverix
diytopsurgery

diytopsurgery

Let death be kinder than man
Oct 25, 2023
That's the only reason I'm around too. If its any help, I doubt whatever is beyond will cause you as much suffering as what led you to this path.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
It is perfectly natural for you to be scared of death and dying. The mind and body are wired for survival, both as an individual and a species. Ending you life goes against the body's physiological responses.

This may also be a way that you're telling yourself you are not ready. It's a huge decision and you need to be resolved that it is the path for you. Only you can decide.

If you feel the need to talk, please do not hesitate to PM me.

• Love
Reactions: Foreverix
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die, I find it so dreadful and cruel how we cannot just easily leave this existence in a peaceful way. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, WAITING TO DIE and tiger b
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi.
Jesus chose to die before his time. Is that not a kind of suicide?

Most of us, even those at peace, are scared of the act of ctb. The fear it might not work etc. Its an easy decision when yr ready. The act is something else. If we werent scared and it was so easy, we wouldnt be on this site. We would have just done it.

Its the biggest final act of your life. Your SI stops you in many ways. Hope is one.

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE