• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
I seriously want to ctb before I'm no long able to without assistance. I want to die on my own terms and not this drawn out, slow, and epically painful way. But every time I set a date to ctb something happens and I postpone. Things that have happened: I was seriously sick & throwing up so I couldn't take my SN, my daughter was sick and needed me, my older daughter had her heart broken by some snot nose boy (ah puppy love in Jr high), I didn't realize it was the day before mother's day and figured that would be cruel to both my kids & mom, and most recently my younger daughter seriously sprained her ankle and we were at the ER got most of the night.
Well anyways what I'm trying to say is I really really want to ctb. In fact an hour ago I was crying because I'm still alive. My pain level was skyrocketing and all I could think of is I could be gone right now but I keep putting it off! I am depressed and angry tonight about it.

Has anyone else set multiple dates only to put it off each time? Did you ever get depressed and/or angry about it?

sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds very frustrating.
I understand what you mean with the feelings of depression and anger. I wanted to attempt tonight, but I'm so afraid of failing.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
I seriously want to ctb before I'm no long able to without assistance. I want to die on my own terms and not this drawn out, slow, and epically painful way. But every time I set a date to ctb something happens and I postpone. Things that have happened: I was seriously sick & throwing up so I couldn't take my SN, my daughter was sick and needed me, my older daughter had her heart broken by some snot nose boy (ah puppy love in Jr high), I didn't realize it was the day before mother's day and figured that would be cruel to both my kids & mom, and most recently my younger daughter seriously sprained her ankle and we were at the ER got most of the night.
Well anyways what I'm trying to say is I really really want to ctb. In fact an hour ago I was crying because I'm still alive. My pain level was skyrocketing and all I could think of is I could be gone right now but I keep putting it off! I am depressed and angry tonight about it.

Has anyone else set multiple dates only to put it off each time? Did you ever get depressed and/or angry about it?
First of all, hugs. Being a momma and needed is difficult as is, much less with this burning desire to CTB. The struggle is a real one.

May I ask why you are CTB? Is someone set up to take care of your children when you're gone?

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I have only once had a plan involving a method that would actually work and I ended up putting it off because of my dog. I felt I couldn't leave him at that time. There were times as a teenager when I intended to CTB but chickened out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia