A

athusdragonheart

Dec 27, 2023
I've done a lot of bad things in my past. Really bad things. I didn't intend to hurt anyone but realizing overtime of how sick I was makes me just want to end it all. I'm not sure if I'll go to prison or not but I know that I'm too weak to go on. I wish I had gotten help sooner. I wish I would've reached out for help. I really wanted to be a good person and help the world. But I ruined it and no one will forgive me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname123, trappedmamma, annointed_towers and 3 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

šŸŖ¦ July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Regret pushes a lot us us to end up in places like this. Some of mine aren't dissimilar to yours. I hope you can find a way to make peace with it, whatever you choose. I know how it feels to be eaten alive by your own memory.

Reactions: trappedmamma and annointed_towers
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I've done a lot of bad things in my past. Really bad things. I didn't intend to hurt anyone but realizing overtime of how sick I was makes me just want to end it all. I'm not sure if I'll go to prison or not but I know that I'm too weak to go on. I wish I had gotten help sooner. I wish I would've reached out for help. I really wanted to be a good person and help the world. But I ruined it and no one will forgive me.
I'm in a very similar situation and at the moment see no other way out than to ctb. If I only could go back and change ONE little thing...

• Love
Reactions: noname123, trappedmamma and annointed_towers
T

trappedmamma

Mar 27, 2023
I'm also feeling about the same as you. I've destroyed my family and I'm not a good mom. I feel like if I continue on, I will just cause more damage. I want to give everyone a chance at having a normal, happy life. I want to kill the monster. There are so many different choices I wish I could correct.

Reactions: noname123
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Just want to say hi, I'm a loser who made mistakes after mistakes without realizing I'd have to pay hefty prices down the line. Fast forward a decade and my mistakes have bitten me in the ass so hard that I've now become a joke.
Unfortunately time will never go back.
Every day, I dream of being dead.

Reactions: noname123