TamaZCat

TamaZCat

Journey Before Destination
Oct 25, 2023
I don't care about a reaction from family or friends. It's not even that my life is particularly bad I just don't really want to continue. I've been in and out of the psych ward a handful of times and it seems like unless I really do something drastic I'm not even taken seriously. I know I'm going to give those around me more trouble than it's worth for what I want to do with life so why aren't I allowed to make the only ethical decision? Just doesn't make sense, and I'm not even allowed to smoke a cigarette about it. Like, I'm open to just about any method but where I live there are precautions to prevent people from jumping and I can't get past SI for long enough to do anything serious with a razor anymore. My head hurts all the time and I'm seeing things lately, so here's hoping a tumour takes me?

I tell people I want out and they think they've done something wrong and ask me what more they can do. I'm a self starter for what I do want so if it were really something they could do I'd have asked already…

Edit:
I'm not interested in chemically lobotomized myself just because I'm inconvenient for the system :3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jusbug, leavingsoon99 and DyingToDie123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion I wouldn't see it as the best idea being open about wanting to die as so many people refuse to accept the fact that we all have a right to die. Nobody should have to continue existing all because other people want to, I wish people would respect the reality that continuing to exist isn't an obligation.