TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
It's been a year now and I still think of her every day she occupies my mind all day I don't even love her anymore I don't understand why I can't stop thinking about her it drove me to hate her at a point but I couldn't bring myself to keep hating her I just want her out of my head now we've had our "closure" conversation a week ago I thought it would make stuff better but it just made me worse and she still doesn't respect I don't want contact with her and still calls and text me even though I've been ignoring her for months until our last conversation

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Celerity, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Find another maybe lol?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you ever heard the term limerence? Might be worth looking in to it... It's an obsessive crush on someone. I've had lots of them! I feel like it is limerence for me because my idea of them isn't really them. They could say something that made me think they were quite an arsehole actually but a few days later, I'd be back to fantasizing about them.

The cure I found was to force myself to stop fantasizing about them- especially sexually or romantially. It's obvious they didn't feel the same so- I'd have to keep reminding myself of that- even though it hurt and also- what a waste of my energy and emotions it was- be kinder to yourself and stop putting yourself through this- type of thing. I wasted 12 or 13 years to it but I'm wiser to it now- thankfully.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Celerity, грустная сука and 2 others
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Have you ever heard the term limerence? Might be worth looking in to it... It's an obsessive crush on someone. I've had lots of them! I feel like it is limerence for me because my idea of them isn't really them. They could say something that made me think they were quite an arsehole actually but a few days later, I'd be back to fantasizing about them.

The cure I found was to force myself to stop fantasizing about them- especially sexually or romantially. It's obvious they didn't feel the same so- I'd have to keep reminding myself of that- even though it hurt and also- what a waste of ee energy and emotions it was- be kinder to yourself and stop putting yourself through this- type of thing. I wasted 12 or 13 years to it but I'm wiser to it now- thankfully.
Thank you I'm doing some research on limerence and it's seems like that might be the problem

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and Forever Sleep