ebg

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
has anyone else thought of leaving a note filled with hatred to make other people feel guilt of your death for the rest of their lives...? let me elaborate.

i dont wanna leave cheesy & sugarcoated notes behind like "this is nobody's fault", "i'm free now", etc etc. NO! i wanna blame everyone and say "it's all your fault that i did this, yes you couldve done smth but you didnt so now you have to live with this for the rest of your life." i want to haunt them forever. i don't care about them. they ruined my life.

but at the same time, having this much hatred in my life keeps me alive. i think ill decide to end myself when i stop having these thoughts? or... idk. lets see what the future holds.
Slay

clownspoe

clownspoe

Sep 13, 2024
I feel the same way. My parents have ruined my life by putting me through a shit ton of trauma and monitoring every little thing I do. It fills me with rage even thinking about it. Although I still have a lot to live for rn, if I do ctb I will make sure to call out the people who have directly caused me so much pain by constantly obsessing over me, my social life, my grades and my beliefs.

They may not even feel the guilt because according to them, anyone who commits suicide is a ''horrible, satanic human being and they deserve to go to hell''....but I still want them to know that they were the ones behind my declining mental health.