SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
So I really need to do CTB and I want it and I have a day planned but I don't know if I could do it if i'm there
any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and feuerflieger
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
have you thought about what (if anything) you want to leave behind? anyone you want to see one last time? etc.

for when the moment comes drugs like benzos could help get rid of any anxiety and help you relax.
i really wish you a peaceful journey.

SerypSurpy

SerypSurpy

Oct 12, 2023
have you thought about what (if anything) you want to leave behind? anyone you want to see one last time? etc.

for when the moment comes drugs like benzos could help get rid of any anxiety and help you relax.
i really wish you a peaceful journey.

i sadly don't have access to drugs and i'm planing to just go thrugh it idk if it'll help but thank

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many who managed to succeed in ctb had access to a reliable method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined to cease existing or just knew that the time was right for them to leave. Sadly there's no easy answers to going through with ctb but I certainly envy those who managed to free themselves on their own terms, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway best of luck with your plans.