• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

laysus

Mar 15, 2024
I tried to jump in front of the subway, but every time it came I kept shaking, freezing and closing my eyes. Now I'm here at night at the mall typing this because My mother kicked me out of the house, this will be the second night sleeping in the cold outside , Does anyone have any tips so I don't freeze and end this torture soon?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
there are shelters for homeless or indigent people. I'm sorry you are going through this situation.
Why did she kick you out of the house?

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's not a good CTB method anyway. I hope you can find another way, or get help somehow, whatever you want.

Upvote 0
L

laysus

Mar 15, 2024
Yeah , thx I asked the police for help and they spoke to my mother, she gave me one last chance to stay with her, but I need to get a job and rent a place to live alone, With the money I can save I will try poisoning methods, It is certainly a less painful and peaceful way to go

Reactions: Relic
Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah , thx I asked the police for help and they spoke to my mother, she gave me one last chance to stay with her, but I need to get a job and rent a place to live alone, With the money I can save I will try poisoning methods, It is certainly a less painful and peaceful way to go
My god. Is it worthwhile asking how old your mum is and where she is from? Where's your dad? Wtf is going on with most people nowadays. You tried doing that act and she said get out? She'd rather you WORK and live alone than DIE??? What sort of fucked up logic is that?

Upvote 0