Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I got my SN today and tested it by consuming 0.5g of SN. Shortly after drink, I felt nauseous and a bit headache. I could feel my heart beating fast. That was 3 hours ago. I still feel nauseous and headache.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Breadbfra, Hiraeth, Circles and 12 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Just be careful.. I don't want you to hurt yourself accidentally just by testing it out. Organ damage would suck..

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 4993, IsThisTheEnd? and 1 other person
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Was it from LW by any chance?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Wow, I wish I had SN. It must be a relief for you. Anyway, you don't want to be accidentally CTBing.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 4993 and esse_est_percipi
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Yeah it was from LW

Did you also get it in a square bottle instead of a round one, with some letters and numbers handwritten on the bottom in black marker?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
It's so painful! I feel so sick
Did you also get it in a square bottle instead of a round one, with some letters and numbers handwritten on the bottom in black marker?
Yeah

• Aww..
Reactions: Breadbfra, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Wow, I wish I had SN. It must be a relief for you. Anyway, you don't want to be accidentally CTBing.
I'm surprised sometimes when people say, wow I wish I had SN, cos I was shocked at how easy it is to get. I have a kg of SN, not because that's what I really wanted to use to CTB but because so many people were talking about & choosing it as their preferred method of CTB. I guess I wanted to get some cos everyone was. I read online about what it was used for and one of the sites u went to said some people use it as a preservative when they are curing meat, so I rang a chemical company that was selling it and told them I was wanting to cure some meats etc etc. I made myself as believable as poss engaging in talk about the various recipes and meats I was wanting to cure, even said I was using a family recipe. They took it, hook, line & sinker and within a week I had 1kg with offers to make a standing order. Too easy.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I'm surprised sometimes when people say, wow I wish I had SN, cos I was shocked at how easy it is to get. I have a kg of SN, not because that's what I really wanted to use to CTB but because so many people were talking about & choosing it as their preferred method of CTB. I guess I wanted to get some cos everyone was. I read online about what it was used for and one of the sites u went to said some people use it as a preservative when they are curing meat, so I rang a chemical company that was selling it and told them I was wanting to cure some meats etc etc. I made myself as believable as poss engaging in talk about the various recipes and meats I was wanting to cure, even said I was using a family recipe. They took it, hook, line & sinker and within a week I had 1kg with offers to make a standing order. Too easy.
Did police pay you a visit?

S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
How easy is it to obtain SN? I was reading the mega thread and that as well as the various other pills needed to make sure you don't just vomit it up seemed rather difficult to get.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
How easy is it to obtain SN? I was reading the mega thread and that as well as the various other pills needed to make sure you don't just vomit it up seemed rather difficult to get.
It is very easy to obtain if you live in certain countries, such as USA.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, freebird777 and 1 other person
S

slj25

Aug 15, 2020
It is very easy to obtain if you live in certain countries, such as USA.
I feel like I could probably get SN, but what about those other pills and things when some you need a doctors prescription?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I wonder if LW is actually 99%. Has anyone tested it?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020

It definitely used to be, but now for some reason it's being sent in different bottles, with some strange handwritten markings on it, so who knows what's going on. I think I'll have to learn how to do this aquarium test...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Meditation guide
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Did police pay you a visit?
It's not an illegal substance.. at least here in U.K./Ireland anyway.. it is legal to purchase and own

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, freebird777 and 1 other person
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Our guy had it tested by a friend that worked in a chemistry lab and it was pretty damn near 100% pure. He wrote about it in a thread.

Last edited:
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Holy shit! I just vomited in the store

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, NoneMoreNegative, Breadbfra and 6 others
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
You should be at home lying down, and not wandering around. :notsure:

Reactions: MsMaudlin, not-2-b-the-answer, Lutembëe and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No judgement... I respect people's desire to taste death. I'm amazed how many people want to sample poison. Don't get me wrong the thought entered my mind as well. It just seems scary to play with poison.

Are your lips, fingers, or toes blue? If you consumed enough to cause hypoxia you might need medical attention. Organ failure would suck, so make sure you're oxygenating property. You can check for capillary refill as well. Press down in one of your nails and see if the color returns quickly.

• Love
Reactions: muffin222, not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
It definitely used to be, but now for some reason it's being sent in different bottles, with some strange handwritten markings on it, so who knows what's going on. I think I'll have to learn how to do this aquarium test...
I want to use the blood test
Our guy had it tested by a friend that worked in a chemistry lab and it was pretty damn near 100% pure. He wrote about it in a thread.
That is true, but someone on here bought some and it failed the test. Then they bought another batch from the same distributed and it passed the test.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34 and freebird777
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
My mom told me that I might have COVID

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Breadbfra, mihaw and 3 others
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

Sep 4, 2018
Where is it painful? Are you in a store like you said later? How were you able to be in a store if you were sick? Details of how you feel now please.
Well, I went to the store with my mom.
It's not like painful, but just nauseous

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer and Meditation guide
F

freebird777

Jan 10, 2020
Too easy... or you're too smart... or determined... or both. Brilliant either way.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Alec
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Covid as a pandemic is fake. Gargle with salt water or food grade hydrogen if you're afraid you might have it. Less deadly than the flu.
oh geese,,, you one of those anti science the virus killing hundreds of thousands of people is fake people?

Last edited:
Reactions: degeneratewaste, Lone_Gray_Wolf, Breadbfra and 6 others