Status
Not open for further replies.
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
But you can't deny a visit if you attempted suicide ... if you don't go willingly,, they force you legally .. but i don't know what country you're in.
Oregon, U.S -
You should read the legal notes I have. I'm pretty sure I can legally deny it.
open this link to read my notes- i think i can deny the psych ward legally with them

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
Thankyou for sharing your experience!

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and puppy9
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
because not only you didn't prepare at all you also vomited almost all of your solution and didn't follow it with another shot of SN, I mean come on, SN is not some magical-fairytale concoction, like every other poison it needs to stay inside you to work.
iu

This.

Seems today is my day off :))

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Lastsauce and Saed
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Interesting experience. I think you highlight the importance of AE. I think it should be a requirement. Not an optional add-on.

Reactions: Lastsauce, x-Ace-x, Helpneedtips and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It was really hard to make out how brown the blood was because I had only one drop of it. I hate to prick my hand to draw blood out of it, it hurts and leaves a painful sensation after I'm done. But it was brownish for the little blood I had

Sorry to be blunt, but for things like this you really need to make the proper effort. Do you think suicide is going to be less painful than a finger prick?

Interesting experience. I think you highlight the importance of AE. I think it should be a requirement. Not an optional add-on.

Yes. In the PPH it is effectively a requirement. Only in Stan's Guide has it been deemed optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatIsMyLife and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Sorry to be blunt, but for things like this you really need to make the proper effort. Do you think suicide is going to be less painful than a finger prick?

Yes. In the PPH it is effectively a requirement. Only in Stan's Guide has it been deemed optional.
I wish it was less painful then a finger prick. So many wishes

Reactions: Busdriver
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020

I'm trying my best to get blood out of my hands but it's hard >.< if I had my own appartment I'd do the aquarium test

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi there. I've been a long time lurker of this site, but never made an account, as I didn't really feel I had anything valuable to share with the community. But after the experience I had, I now felt I had an important experience I wanted to share. Two weeks ago, I followed what I thought was all of the right steps, and failed the SN method despite not being found for 7 hours.

I ordered SN from the Craft site, from the Ukrainian seller beginning with an L.

I had thought about getting AE, but hadn't ordered any, and went to the doctors and couldn't get a prescription for them, so just decided to go without. I didn't use any anti-acids either, or anything to go with the SN.

The reason I am posting this now after two weeks is because I spent several days in ICU, followed by more on a mental health ward at the hospital, and have only just got out.

So anyway, I fasted for 6 hours. I know Stan's guide said 8, but it also said 4 is fine if you know your stomach is empty by then. I was confident my stomach was empty. It was quite hot that evening, so during fasting I did drink a bit of water (maybe about a pint over 6 hours). I mixed 25g of SN, which I used food scales from the kitchen to measure out, and mixed it with 50ml of water. Very quickly I felt really nautious and started vomiting. Maybe two minutes had passed. It just looked like a little bit of water. I vomited again shortly after. And then several times after this, my stomach seemed to be empty and I kept just dry heaving. At some point I drifted into unconsciousness. I really don't know how long it had been. My guess would be about half an hour. I kept waking up with really bad pains in my stomach throughout the night and then quickly drifted back into sleep/unconsciousness. Quite a significant pain, but nothing I couldn't handle. I would say a 7 out of 10.

At around 7 a.m, 7 hours after I took the SN, my mother heard me calling out in pain from the other room, found me blue and came in and called the EMS. I don't remember anything about the ambulance trip, or the beginning of the hospital visit. But I'm told at some point they pumped me full of methylene blue, and that I would have died had they not have done. My confusion is why on earth was 7 hours not enough to kill me. This is supposed to be more than enough time, no?

Please know that I do not have any agenda, and am not telling you this to make you second guess SN as a method. I was unconscious for most of it, and whilst it wasn't painless, I would say that the pain is manageable. Not as bad as having food poisoning or anything like that. I would try this again if I was more confident it would work this time.

One of my thoughts is that I did not test the SN. I know that at least two users on this forum have made goodbye threads and haven't been seen since, who have ordered from the same seller. But nobody has actually tested its purity. Maybe it's not as pure as is required, and this is why I was still alive when my mother found me? I don't want to tarnish the sellers reputation unfairly. I know two other people probably had success with this sellers SN, so maybe it was something else? Perhaps it is pure enough to CTB with, but is borderline, and this is why it took longer than expected? I can see he has disappeared off the craft site now, anyway. Maybe it was as a result of vomiting so quickly? I know from the goodbye threads we have seen that vomiting should not be an immediate failure. But maybe vomiting so quickly means less of it gets correctly absorbed, and nobody has vomited as quickly as me yet?

I cant try and CTB again because I'm now not allowed to close my bedroom door, or leave the house alone. So I guess I'm going to have to suck it up for a while before they ease off.

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to try and answer as much as I can. I'd also really appreciate any advice if anyone can think of anything I might have done wrong.

Just a classic failure to plan and follow basic instructions I'm afraid :O
  • Water consumed (I believe) during what should have been the water-free fasting section of the protocol.
  • Failure to have backup doses prepared in case of vomiting.
  • Vomiting made more likely by failure to take an antiemetic.
  • Vomiting very quickly after consumption not followed by a backup dose(s), despite noticing that amount vomited was the entire amount of SN mixture!

I'm trying my best to get blood out of my hands but it's hard >.< if I had my own appartment I'd do the aquarium test

Perhaps try warming them up, soak them in very warm (not burning hot!) water for a couple of minutes, then quickly dry them and try to pinprick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Nope. In the PPH it's a potentiator.

@Living sucks, do you have the screenshot?

Reactions: Anonymoussn
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi there. I've been a long time lurker of this site, but never made an account, as I didn't really feel I had anything valuable to share with the community. But after the experience I had, I now felt I had an important experience I wanted to share. Two weeks ago, I followed what I thought was all of the right steps, and failed the SN method despite not being found for 7 hours.

I ordered SN from the Craft site, from the Ukrainian seller beginning with an L.

I had thought about getting AE, but hadn't ordered any, and went to the doctors and couldn't get a prescription for them, so just decided to go without. I didn't use any anti-acids either, or anything to go with the SN.

The reason I am posting this now after two weeks is because I spent several days in ICU, followed by more on a mental health ward at the hospital, and have only just got out.

So anyway, I fasted for 6 hours. I know Stan's guide said 8, but it also said 4 is fine if you know your stomach is empty by then. I was confident my stomach was empty. It was quite hot that evening, so during fasting I did drink a bit of water (maybe about a pint over 6 hours). I mixed 25g of SN, which I used food scales from the kitchen to measure out, and mixed it with 50ml of water. Very quickly I felt really nautious and started vomiting. Maybe two minutes had passed. It just looked like a little bit of water. I vomited again shortly after. And then several times after this, my stomach seemed to be empty and I kept just dry heaving. At some point I drifted into unconsciousness. I really don't know how long it had been. My guess would be about half an hour. I kept waking up with really bad pains in my stomach throughout the night and then quickly drifted back into sleep/unconsciousness. Quite a significant pain, but nothing I couldn't handle. I would say a 7 out of 10.

At around 7 a.m, 7 hours after I took the SN, my mother heard me calling out in pain from the other room, found me blue and came in and called the EMS. I don't remember anything about the ambulance trip, or the beginning of the hospital visit. But I'm told at some point they pumped me full of methylene blue, and that I would have died had they not have done. My confusion is why on earth was 7 hours not enough to kill me. This is supposed to be more than enough time, no?

Please know that I do not have any agenda, and am not telling you this to make you second guess SN as a method. I was unconscious for most of it, and whilst it wasn't painless, I would say that the pain is manageable. Not as bad as having food poisoning or anything like that. I would try this again if I was more confident it would work this time.

One of my thoughts is that I did not test the SN. I know that at least two users on this forum have made goodbye threads and haven't been seen since, who have ordered from the same seller. But nobody has actually tested its purity. Maybe it's not as pure as is required, and this is why I was still alive when my mother found me? I don't want to tarnish the sellers reputation unfairly. I know two other people probably had success with this sellers SN, so maybe it was something else? Perhaps it is pure enough to CTB with, but is borderline, and this is why it took longer than expected? I can see he has disappeared off the craft site now, anyway. Maybe it was as a result of vomiting so quickly? I know from the goodbye threads we have seen that vomiting should not be an immediate failure. But maybe vomiting so quickly means less of it gets correctly absorbed, and nobody has vomited as quickly as me yet?

I cant try and CTB again because I'm now not allowed to close my bedroom door, or leave the house alone. So I guess I'm going to have to suck it up for a while before they ease off.

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to try and answer as much as I can. I'd also really appreciate any advice if anyone can think of anything I might have done wrong.

• Water consumed (I believe) during what should have been the water-free fasting section of the protocol.
  • Vomiting very quickly after consumption not followed by a backup dose(s), despite noticing that amount vomited was the entire amount of SN mixture!

Reactions: roju
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
is the water-free fasting part two hours before the SN?
How long and when is the water fasting part?

Reactions: Helpneedtips
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
is the water-free fasting part two hours before the SN?
How long and when is the water fasting part?

ISO-blueman.png
Please go and (re)read Stan's Guide. Asking questions like this unfairly places the responsibility and effort on me to go and hunt down the required info and provide it accurately to ensure your safety. And odds are if you don't know one thing, there may be other things you also need to learn and reading the guide yourself ensures there are no gaps in your knowledge, something it seems the OP was themselves affected by.

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
ISO-blueman.png
Please go and (re)read Stan's Guide. Asking questions like this unfairly places the responsibility and effort on me to go and hunt down the required info and provide it accurately to ensure your safety. And odds are if you don't know one thing, there may be other things you also need to learn and reading the guide yourself ensures there are no gaps in your knowledge, something it seems the OP was themselves affected by.
Says no water two hours before consumption of SN. Minimal water otherwise.
I also stated this in the post question as I thought you were referencing something other than the withdrawal of fluids at two hours- like a water free fast or something different. Sorry

Reactions: Helpneedtips and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Nope. In the PPH it's a potentiator.

What? No, propranolol is listed as a potentiator, as is cimetidine. Metoclopramide is clearly described in the PPH as an antiemetic to prevent possible vomiting with SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: mem12 and fluxis
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Wait for the screenshot. Meto, Tagamet and propanol are all listed as potentiators, and propanolol is the most highly recommended of the three, not meto.

Recommended, yes. It's in your own screenshot. But you repeatedly say on the forum, as you did this thread, that it is "effectively a requirement" according to PPH.

Here's what I believe to be the most recent version of the PPH, where this time PN says meto is suggested.

I dislike information, and I get tired of you being so insistent on almost every SN thread you comment on that PN demands the use of meto. A suggestion or a recommendation is not a requirement.

You take way too much liberty. Thank you for providing the evidence yourself that you do.

Multiple times a week on this forum, you treat so many members as if they're willfully ignorant and stupid (just as you've done on this thread), and triangulate the power of PN by saying he requires meto.

He does not.

My screenshot was not from the current version of the PPH (and I admitted this possibility at the time), and when I realised this I deleted the post.

There are two separate outstanding issues at present, which I have separated for clarity of discussion as you seem to be having some difficulty in following my arguments.

ISSUE 1: Meto as an antiemetic and not a potentiator

I think you have unfortunately misinterpreted the screenshot you have posted. That section is clearly on potentiation, and lists a number of things that provide this. However, the mention of the antiemetic in that section is only as a timing reference, as in 'Here are some things that are potentiators, and you can take them at the same time as the antiemetic' not 'Here are some things that are potentiators, and one of them is this antiemetic'. Odds are there will be a section in the latest version of the PPH that is either similar or identical to the one from the March 2020 version I had posted, stating that meto is recommended for antiemetic effects (and is in no way a potentiator).

EDIT: While still not currently having a copy of the latest PPH (June 2020) to hand, I have noticed that a variation of the screenshot you posted from the June 2020 edition is basically the same in the March 2020 edition I do have (except for the propranolol dosage reduction to 800mg). So I'm going to assume there is also a section in the latest PPH that looks basically identical to the following (which again, I admit is from March 2020) apart from the propranolol dosage reduction:

Pph meto antiemetic

EDIT: As you can see there, meto is recommended as an antiemetic, and not as a potentiator of SN. I hope you can now edit your previous post(s) so as not to knowingly mislead any members into thinking that meto has that purpose. As relatively experienced and relatively long-term members, people take what we say fairly seriously, and such misinformation can be dangerous.

Hopefully this explains things correctly to you and any other member (@Living sucks perhaps?) who had misinterpreted the potentiation section and was under that misconception. As someone who claims to 'dislike misinformation', I would imagine you will now feel some significant relief :))

ISSUE 2: PPH implication that antiemetics are required

As I have explained in previous posts before, it is my personal view that the PPH implies that an antiemetic is effectively a requirement because the language it uses has the same level of forcefulness for all medications listed. That is, the PPH does not distinguish between required and optional items. It treats all items equally in its use of the terms 'suggested/recommended'. Remember that the intended audience of the PPH are the chronically ill and/or elderly (and those who are at least financially stable enough to afford the not insignificant cost of the book), who usually have no difficulties obtaining required medications from their doctors. That is the reason the authors don't feel the need to drill down in detail as to which medications may be essential and which are optional, because their intended audience can usually obtain them all without any difficulty. Stan's Guide, in contrast, is directed at forum members who generally do not meet the PPH criteria and so it is more pragmatic about which options can be skimped on if required.

I'm more than happy to clarify, debate or discuss either of these points with you, but please try not to deviate into personal attacks. They won't be responded to, and will be reported if they are particularly egregious.

Last edited:
Reactions: mem12, Jumper Geo and KleinerWolf
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My screenshot was not from the current version of the PPH, and when I realised this I deleted the post.

However, I think you have unfortunately misinterpreted the screenshot you have posted. That section is clearly on potentiation, and lists a number of things that provide this. However, the mention of the antiemetic in that section is only as a timing reference, as in 'Here are some things that are potentiators, and you can take them at the same time as the antiemetic' not 'Here are some things that are potentiators, and one of them is this antiemetic'. Odds are there will be a section in the latest version of the PPH that is either similar or identical to the one from the March 2020 version I had posted, stating that meto is recommended for antiemetic effects (and is in no way a potentiator).

Hopefully this explains things correctly to you and any other member who had misinterpreted the potentiation section and was under that misimpression.

As I have explained in previous posts before, it is my personal view that the PPH implies that an antiemetic is effectively a requirement because the language it uses has the same level of forcefulness for all medications listed. That is, the PPH does not distinguish between required and optional items. It treats all items equally in its use of the terms 'suggested/recommended'. Remember that the intended audience of the PPH are the chronically ill and/or elderly (and those who are at least financially stable enough to afford the not insignificant cost of the book), who usually have no difficulties obtaining required medications from their doctors. That is the reason the authors don't feel the need to drill down in detail as to which medications may be essential and which are optional, because their intended audience can usually obtain them all without any difficulty. Stan's Guide, in contrast, is directed at forum members who generally do not meet the PPH criteria and so it is more pragmatic about which options can be skimped on if required.

This is literally one of the funniest comments I have ever read on the site.

You interpret for me what PN says!

You predict what will be in the next version of the PPH!

You explain PN's reasons for why he writes the way he does!

I have nothing more to say. I'm laughing too much.

• Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, kovkay, tryingtoescape and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
This is literally one of the funniest comments I have ever read on the site.

You interpret for me what PN says!

You predict what will be in the next version of the PPH!

You explain PN's reasons for why he writes the way he does!

I have nothing more to say. I'm laughing too much.

I think you have misunderstood my post, either inadvertently or willfully. Please re-read it and refer to the screenshot in question to better understand the explanation given.

Additionally, I was not predicting what will be in the 'next version of the PPH', I was stating what will be somewhere in the current PPH, which I do not currently have to hand.

EDIT: Have further edited my post in case you were having difficulty following my two separate arguments.

Last edited:
Reactions: mem12
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020

That's clear that ur several vomiting causes ur failure. After vomiting it seems around a bit SN has been absorbed. That's like when u only take 5g SN.
I'm happy to see SN is enough powerful that even alot of vomiting still can kill.

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
All in all,doesn't this account confirm what we already knew?
No antacids,no anti emetics,vomited most of the SN,and emergency services were ultimately called (no bad thing,considering the pain @SomeCities was in)
It's documented that taking too little SN leads to a protracted ordeal,although a mere 1g has killed.

Overall,if you vomit,the choices remain the same.
You can have second thoughts,and call for help,or take more SN,pre-prepared in a second,even third glass.

This account alone isn't enough to call into question Ukrainian SN. Of course,it is always best to test your SN for yourself.

Reactions: Busdriver, roju, completelyincomplete and 6 others
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Hey @SomeCities. I am sorry for what you went through and hope that you feel well now. Has there been other symptoms beside the pain?

Reactions: Fedrea and Soul
A

Anonymoussn

Specialist
May 12, 2020
All in all,doesn't this account confirm what we already knew?
No antacids,no anti emetics,vomited most of the SN,and emergency services were ultimately called (no bad thing,considering the pain @SomeCities was in)
It's documented that taking too little SN leads to a protracted ordeal,although a mere 1g has killed.

Overall,if you vomit,the choices remain the same.
You can have second thoughts,and call for help,or take more SN,pre-prepared in a second,even third glass.

This account alone isn't enough to call into question Ukrainian SN. Of course,it is always best to test your SN for yourself.
A lot of people have vomited very quickly, even after taking AntiEmetics and AntiAcids and still survived. So personally I'm surprised and wouldn't say it confirms what I knew already.

I guess it makes logical sense that the quicker you vomit, the less you actually retain. But I would say this is the first case we have that actually points towards this. People have vomited in under five minutes and still been unconscious in half an hour without ever waking up.

I guess one important point to make is - if OP had died, we would have never heard this story. Another user could easily have had a similar experience but not got to the hospital in time, and I doubt they would have had the strength to reply on their goodbye thread, so we would never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: faraway_beach, Helpneedtips, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
A lot of people have vomited very quickly, even after taking AntiEmetics and AntiAcids and still survived. So personally I'm surprised and wouldn't say it confirms what I knew already.

I guess it makes logical sense that the quicker you vomit, the less you actually retain. But I would say this is the first case we have that actually points towards this. People have vomited in under five minutes and still been gone in half an hour

I get what you're saying,but it's always stated that just because you vomit,it doesn't mean you'll survive.
@SomeCities body was perhaps super-efficient at expelling most of the mixture with immediacy.
Individual physiology is a factor.

Just saw your edit. Yes,that thought often crosses my mind. Throw in the possibility of a 4 month stay in the psych ward,which could put them incommunicado,too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, autumnal and Anonymoussn
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Hmmm. I'm planning on doing SN but there's no way I can get my hand on an AE. I know I will fast properly though and use Tagamet, as well as benzos. Do you think if I have a backup glass or two in case of vomiting that it will still be fatal? I won't be discovered for at least 8 hours.

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
You sicked it up it seems? It just shows the importance of getting the correct drugs to go along side the SN.
Thankyou for sharing your experience with us!

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Jumper Geo and Soul
A

Anonymoussn

Specialist
May 12, 2020
I am easily confused. What?! Why!?
I'm assuming from the context of what was posted that he/she meant disinformation.

Reactions: Soul and Saed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm assuming from the context of what was posted that he/she meant disinformation.

Yes, but it's bewildering nonetheless. @GoodPersonEffed is fond of information as far as I know. So was it a typo, or sabotage?!

A

Anonymoussn

Specialist
May 12, 2020
why can 80 yr old grannies get it right but loads of **** here **** it up constantly? it's because there's no real intent to die.
Wow. Just wow. Imagine having just failed an attempt and being spoken to in this manner. Have some consideration for other people's feelings.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, archipelago, tryingtoescape and 4 others
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

I also assumed she meant 'disinformation' and it was just a typo. In the context of the disjointed rant she was on, some misspellings are probably understandable :))
why can 80 yr old grannies get it right but loads of tards here fuck it up constantly? it's because there's no real intent to die.

I'm never afraid to give honest assessments of people's wilful or grossly negligent mistakes. But I genuinely do not think these are caused by a lack of intent to die, at least not in the case of this OP nor many others. Instead, I think there can at times be a tendency to not follow basic instructions, either because of a hasty and impulsive attempt, or genuine lack of comprehension or English language skills on the part of some members. But again, I don't see lack of intent as being a motivator behind these kind of botched attempts.

Yes, but it's bewildering nonetheless. @GoodPersonEffed is fond of information as far as I know. So was it a typo, or sabotage?!

Disinformation is the opposite of information, it's a deliberate kind of misinformation. Ironically what she was engaged in while wrongly accusing me of it! :))

Last edited:
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
I also assumed she meant 'disinformation' and it was just a typo. In the context of the disjointed rant she was on, some misspellings are probably understandable :))

I'm never afraid to give honest assessments of people's wilful or grossly negligent mistakes. But I genuinely do not think these are caused by a lack of intent to die, at least not in the case of this OP nor many others. Instead, I think there can at times be a tendency to not follow basic instructions, either because of a hasty and impulsive attempt, or genuine lack of comprehension or English language skills on the part of some members. But again, I don't see lack of intent as being a motivator behind these kind of botched attempts.

Disinformation is the opposite of information, it's a deliberate kind of misinformation. Ironically what she was engaged in while wrongly accusing me of it! :))
its defo lack of intent else they'd have prepared properly, this guy like all the others who flunked didn't even get the basics right among other things and there is no suicide without tons of planning typically, his effort seems whimsical, when will OP try again? I guess thats a fair measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.