• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
I'll hang myself in the attic in about two hours. I haven't been online here for very long, but this is a fantastic community. I hope you can keep it up for a very long time. I'm a bit nervous, but I hope that I'll find the peace I never had before. I will log out short before I ctb. If I'm not back tomorrow, I'll hopefully have made it

Best wishes from the Drag Queen

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, the_path_of_sorrows, LifeIsBS and 17 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
If you do end it, may you have the least possible discomfort and a peaceful journey to whatever comes next.

If you don't end it, I'll be glad to see you still around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, LifeIsBS, fleetingnight and 5 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Good luck, I hope it's as painless as possible. I also wish you safe travels :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, davidtorez and Gone soon
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I wish you the best, whatever decision you decide to make.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez and Gone soon
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Good luck for your plans. May you find your peace!

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez and Gone soon
S

Sheisme

Jun 24, 2024
I hope you dont.
I think.....isnt someome that is sure.
Come back tomorrow.

Reactions: Catch-22, Trismegistus_13, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I hope you find peace whatever you end up deciding on.

Reactions: davidtorez
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
I just dressed up and put on my make up. I'll wear all red. A dress, pantyhose, high heels and a wig. I want to die as a beauty
Well, I think it's time to put my head into the noose. I will log out now and hope not to come back. I will in case something goes wrong. Thanks and farewell to all of you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wyo777, the_path_of_sorrows, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I just dressed up and put on my make up. I'll wear all red. A dress, pantyhose, high heels and a wig. I want to die as a beauty
Well, I think it's time to put my head into the noose. I will log out now and hope not to come back. I will in case something goes wrong. Thanks and farewell to all of you

I'll bet you look better than Guy Pearce in Priscilla Queen of the Desert. You sure today's the day?

G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
Unfortunately it didn't work. I didn't manage to pass out. I did partial. Maybe I used the wrong material. It sucks😞

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, boddibo, Catch-22 and 8 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Unfortunately it didn't work. I didn't manage to pass out. I did partial. Maybe I used the wrong material. It sucks😞

On the one hand, sorry things didn't go how you seem to have wanted them to, on the other hand it's nice to still have you around.