• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Ever since I registered this category stands there alone (the yellow triangle) and if I click it, nothing shows up. Which makes me think the forum has glitched. But there's no "Forum support" category, so I figured "Off-topic" would be the best place to post this topic.

Picture created 16 04 2024 03 39 41

weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
Maybe it has to do with the style you are using? Though I have no idea what you are using because none my options look like that
Screenshot 4 Or any other things to edit it.. someone in the forum suggestions noted that changing the style to pink stops the hide logo setting from working

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No glitch, like the users above suggested , your account is still very new.
Be patient:)

Reactions: Dliena
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Oh, so there is something, it's not a glitch. Well, I'm in no hurry to unlock whatever it is.
I did change the style and also enabled DarkReader on it because it looks better with that extension enabled for the forum. But I doubt hiding the logo has anything to do with that bc the ublock method hides only the logo and nothing else.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie