N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I think my family have picked up on my ocd complusive staring, and now I feel like I'm being ostracised. Hi guys, so basically I have ocd staring. Which for me means that I stare at breasts and buldges compulsively, and sometimes other exposed body parts. I've spoken about this on here before. But to recap, it started when I was younger. I was daydreaming, like I always did (according to my teachers, lol). And was accused by my bully of staring at another girl's chest, when in actuality I was just staring into nothingness. Luckily everybody knew she was full of shit. But for me I found the situation really startling and embarrassing. If someone could accuse me of that without cause, then it could happen again. I became scared to look at anyone. I would tell myself, "don't look at her breasts", "don't look at his buldge". But the more you tell yourself not to do something, the more you do it. It did happen in more social situations, where my anxiety was heightened. But now, due to my skin problems I have anxiety on a daily basis and my ocd can be rampant. I have a family member who is more observant and I think she has noticed. Now I'm scared that all of my family think I'm a perv. And how do you get rid of that tag.

My sister has already stopped texting me, and asking me about my day. Which is weird, because she said she would check in more, as she knew I wasn't doing so well. I wouldn't even know how to open up about this to them, I'm the type of person who just starts crying. Thoughts
?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Julgran
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I wonder if it's absence seizures. I get that from reactive hypoglycemia (replace grains by greens) maybe anemia too (lack of b,c, iron) or lack of sleep. Or toxins... Like psychiatric drugs

That would explain the ocd too.
Vitamin c & magnesium calms my hysterical cries from traumas... or reactive hypoglycemia... Or exhaustion...

Reactions: makethepainstop
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I wonder if it's absence seizures. I get that from reactive hypoglycemia (replace grains by greens) maybe anemia too (lack of b,c, iron) or lack of sleep. Or toxins... Like psychiatric drugs

That would explain the ocd too.
Vitamin c & magnesium calms my hysterical cries from traumas... or reactive hypoglycemia... Or exhaustion...
absence seizures - never heard of this

• Yay!
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
I have an OCD too, i suffer and suffered from various symptoms from intrusive thoughts to doing rituals to calm me down. Have you considered an SSRI for help?

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I have an OCD too, i suffer and suffered from various symptoms from intrusive thoughts to doing rituals to calm me down. Have you considered an SSRI for help?
Yes, some have helped in the past. I just get awful side effects when on them. It's like they'll take away the problem whilst creating other problems.