• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I think most are way too afraid of death for that, but they toy with the idea in times of despair. I do think they resent that some people overcome the fear and have that option. They don't want you to have options they don't have.

Last edited:
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I think most people secretly want to die but won't admit to anyone or are even in denial to themselves.
I think you might be projecting a bit. I look around and wonder how the hell the majority of people want to live as well. The majority of people may want to live but I guarentee every sane person has had the thought of killing themselves cross their mind.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
idk many people around me seem to fucking enjoy living, what they also enjoy is to keep me here alive so that they don't have to mourn

T

Thoughts95

May 25, 2018
Probably depends on the environment

I don't think most people in the US want to die, at all. I can't speak on the entire population because I'm a sheltered American.

Most people here want to be alive, they are terrified of death when they really think about it deeply and they want to create more life. They find death tragic

T

Thoughts95

May 25, 2018
I dont think most here want to create more life. I find death a difficult transition, though not really tragic in the typical sense.
probably not us on the site, I know I dont, but here in the US I think making more people is a huge life goal

I agree. I find the suffering around death difficult, very difficult. I don't see being dead as tragic. I feel worse for those left alive that loved them

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
probably not us on the site, I know I dont, but here in the US I think making more people is a huge life goal

I agree. I find the suffering around death difficult, very difficult. I don't see being dead as tragic. I feel worse for those left alive that loved them

Oh, my bad, I thought you were referring to people here on the site, not here as in where you live. Blonde moment lol