• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
After constantly thinking about how I should go about this, I think I've finally made up my mind. Although jumping is the most efficient way to end it all, it's hard to find a place that's high enough without spending money. I would prefer a cliff side or something of that nature, but Los Angeles don't have places like that at least not that I know of.

I'm leaning more towards overdose on 5mg tabs of Flexeril and 650mg tabs of Tylenol(both full bottles of 60) with a mix of Ibuprofen, Moltrin, and Aspirin which I'm deathly allergic too. I assume the pain in taking that will extremely unbearable but so be it. I'm hoping to find a tree or place in the Angeles National Forest where nobody goes, in the middle of the night, and let it run its course. If I'm lucky I'll pass out from anaphylactic shock before I feel any real pain. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated or if you simply have any questions, I have no problem answering them.